Email about September Apex Sailing

Did anyone receive an email from Celebrity thanking them for "keeping Celebrity cruises in their future travel plans?" I just received this email this morning for my September 18th sailing of the Apex in Europe. I'm just curious if this went out to everyone with a booking.

-Heather

4 minutes ago, number one eagles fan said:

Did anyone receive an email from Celebrity thanking them for "keeping Celebrity cruises in their future travel plans?" I just received this email this morning for my September 18th sailing of the Apex in Europe. I'm just curious if this went out to everyone with a booking.

-Heather

Received ours Friday 12 February. 

7 minutes ago, number one eagles fan said:

Was that for the Apex or another ship?

Ours wasn't date, ship or itinerary specific. But our cruise involves Canada. 

Edited by davekathy

We got a email about 2 weeks ago thanking us for a booking on the  Infinity for this coming Oct .  That cruise was booked in 2019.   About a month ago we got a fancy email welcoming us to the Retreat for a Feb 2022 .cruise.

I think these are just marketing emails to keep the product in people’s mind  just like Power Up Points. 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

We got a email about 2 weeks ago thanking us for a booking on the  Infinity for this coming Oct .  That cruise was booked in 2019.   About a month ago we got a fancy email welcoming us to the Retreat for a Feb 2022 .cruise.

I think these are just marketing emails to keep the product in people’s mind  just like Power Up Points. 

A few weeks ago a friend received a fancy snail mail Retreat welcome for her January 2021 cruise.  How much $$ is =X= wasting on this marketing.  It doesn't enhance that brand.  It simply makes it look (again) that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

4 hours ago, number one eagles fan said:

-Heather

I received a similar email last Friday re our TA on the Silhouette in October 2022.  

18 hours ago, number one eagles fan said:

-Heather

Hi there, 

We are booked on the 28 Aug 21 Apex sailing and did not get any emails regarding this sailing.   I am curious if you booked directly with Celebrity or through a TA?

6 hours ago, TMaine said:

Hi there, 

We are booked on the 28 Aug 21 Apex sailing and did not get any emails regarding this sailing.   I am curious if you booked directly with Celebrity or through a TA?

Same cruise for us (love the itinerary) in Aug and we received no such email.  Interesting...

I’m booked on the Apex Thanksgiving cruise and didn’t get a ‘thank you for booking’ email......I think Celebrity still isn’t really happy with me booking with them because of a few ‘minor’ misunderstandings in the past. I mean, a few dozen complaints about me from fellow passengers isn’t such a big deal is it???

Den

8 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

I’m booked on the Apex Thanksgiving cruise and didn’t get a ‘thank you for booking’ email......I think Celebrity still isn’t really happy with me booking with them because of a few ‘minor’ misunderstandings in the past. I mean, a few dozen complaints about me from fellow passengers isn’t such a big deal is it???

Den

I doubt that that it's connected to your complaints on past cruises.  However I would like to thank you for not selecting any of my cruises.  I would hate for myself or any of my friends to be the target of any of your complaints.

2 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I doubt that that it's connected to your complaints on past cruises.  However I would like to thank you for not selecting any of my cruises.  I would hate for myself or any of my friends to be the target of any of your complaints.

Just so you aren’t standing in the middle of the pool with a funny grin on your face!!

Den