New Ship Name Revealed tomorrow 18/2/21

cruisefan2012

Just now, Castle25 said:

if Barbados has a LNG depot then it would make sense for it to take over from azura

They are returning Azura to become a sun ship and Azura’s itinerary’s are 14 nighters. 

I reckon it makes more sense to replace Britannia on the 7/14 night trips considering Azura will become a sun ship. 

6 minutes ago, joeecco said:

AND that it is ‘heading to the sunshine’, finally some more confirmation that Gala 2 will be a sun ship. Please be Dubai 😆

Not sure that the ME is enough of a family destination to make it worthwhile to base a ship of this size there.

2 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Not sure that the ME is enough of a family destination to make it worthwhile to base a ship of this size there.

There is two other Excel ships to be homeported there. Dubai and the gulf are becoming increasingly popular with families with the activities and shopping so I think it may well be an option. 

1 minute ago, jeanlyon said:

Might not be Dubai if the Sheikh gets his comeuppance.  Nasty man.

Not quite sure how that would have anything to do with future travel. We could still travel to the US when another ‘nasty man’ was in charge 😂 

I may be reading too much into the video, but is the final picture of the couple forming the letter A a clue? Mind you the rest of the fleet names end with an A. My money is with joeecco - Isla. The stick the girl on the beach is holding could be the L.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pete14 said:

I may be reading too much into the video, but is the final picture of the couple forming the letter A a clue? Mind you the rest of the fleet names end with an A. My money is with joeecco - Isla. The stick the girl on the beach is holding could be the L.

For some reason that name always reminds me of someone from the 1960s / 1970s - an Isla Sinclair. She did my head in.