Tui cruises

travelberlin

Cruise Critic has a definite English-speaking focus, so it is unlikely that TUI will get a forum of its own.  This 'Other Cruise Lines' forum collects all the lesser-known lines – so it's important to remember always to put the name of the cruise line in the title of a thread [as you did 👍]

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 11:56 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Cruise Critic has a definite English-speaking focus, so it is unlikely that TUI will get a forum of its own.  This 'Other Cruise Lines' forum collects all the lesser-known lines – so it's important to remember always to put the name of the cruise line in the title of a thread [as you did 👍]

It is not possible to move all those single Mein Schiff threads to one who would cover all of them under the name TUI Cruises? Most Germans speak also english and Cruise Critic has members from all over the world.

It could be that then more posts on TUI Cruises will come. Or may be not. But there will at least get organized.

Ivi

Edited by travelberlin

Creating new boards is not within my capabilities, or even my knowledge.  I was trying to explain how I think Cruise Critic operates.  Cruise lines without a large presence here don't get their own boards.  They start in 'Other' and only separate when there is lots of activity, or where the cruise line does co-marketing with Cruise Critic.  Since TUI is 50% owned by Royal Caribbean Group, I assume that if RCG wanted TUI to have a presence on Cruise Critic it would have been done [as we did with Pullmantur] – but my guess is that Hapag-Lloyd will split off before TUI, because they are marketing dual-language cruises.

18 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Creating new boards is not within my capabilities, or even my knowledge.  I was trying to explain how I think Cruise Critic operates.  Cruise lines without a large presence here don't get their own boards.  They start in 'Other' and only separate when there is lots of activity, or where the cruise line does co-marketing with Cruise Critic.  Since TUI is 50% owned by Royal Caribbean Group, I assume that if RCG wanted TUI to have a presence on Cruise Critic it would have been done [as we did with Pullmantur] – but my guess is that Hapag-Lloyd will split off before TUI, because they are marketing dual-language cruises.

Thanks for your explanation. I was going to start a live report on my next cruise with TUI cruises, but I am not going to do it anymore. No motivation to write just for myself. Good news is that this decision has saved me some money because I do not need a large internet access on board anymore. I have canceled my rather expensive internet package and booked another one which will keep me connected to friends and family only.

Ivi

• 2 weeks later...