New to Celebrity - Need information

ChicagoCubsFan

Looking to book on a cruise with Celebrity out of LA December 2022.  I am a loyal Royal Caribbean Cruiser, and I know they are different.  Can anyone explain to me what benefits you get with Celebrity.  I thought I heard something above Celebrity  being all inclusive.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks 

16 minutes ago, ChicagoCubsFan said:

Looking to book on a cruise with Celebrity out of LA December 2022.  I am a loyal Royal Caribbean Cruiser, and I know they are different.  Can anyone explain to me what benefits you get with Celebrity.  I thought I heard something above Celebrity  being all inclusive.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Celebrity's website is pretty informative. Celebrity now is promoting Always Included not All Inclusive. The Captains Club and the Crown and Anchor tier levels are reciprocal up to elite and diamond. If you are diamond with RCs C&A then you will be elite with Celebrity's CC. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChicagoCubsFan said:

Thanks - We are diamond, so that will work out well for us.

Just make sure Celebrity has on record your C&A numbers. You can verify that on Celebrity's website or RCs website. Or you can call Celebrity's Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. 

Edited by davekathy

3 hours ago, ChicagoCubsFan said:

Thanks 

Celebrity's new pricing strategy - Always Included - includes the Classic Beverage Package, Gratuities and basic WiFi/internet. Thus Celebrity fares are significantly higher that those lines that do not have a similarly bundled product.

31 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You don't like your bag of laundry and scoop of gelato?

For us, since we often do longer cruises or B2B, that bag of laundry (actually two as we are Elite Plus) is very, very valuable😊.  Actually, usually the only perk that matters as we almost always purchased the internet package.