Not all usual cruise line perks and inclusions may not be available on a theme cruise.

Dolebludger

Theme cruises are usually charters and may not include the perks of a regular cruise. I was looking at a music cruise on Celebrity, and know that perks like open bar, Wi-Fi, and others are included in better suites on a regular cruise. But the very fine print stated that these were not included — not even for the owners suite. Suite prices were still high, however. This is something all need to check out before booking. Because sometimes these perks ARE included on a theme cruise.

Agree most elite celebrity perks are not on charters we have sailed, but all suite perks have been there at least on our celebrity charter cruises , we had a royal suite last year and all perks associated were there , like drink package , free specialty restaurants . 

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

This is a bit of a “necro post” I know. But we were on Celebrity a few years back in a Celibrity Suite for the last Moody Blues cruise, and enjoyed all the perks associated with that suite. Before that, we were in the MSC Yacht Club for a music cruise and had all associated perks. So I was surprised when I recently researched music cruises and found this to no longer be the case. If things don’t change, I have had my last music cruise.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

This is a bit of a “necro post” I know. But we were on Celebrity a few years back in a Celibrity Suite for the last Moody Blues cruise, and enjoyed all the perks associated with that suite. Before that, we were in the MSC Yacht Club for a music cruise and had all associated perks. So I was surprised when I recently researched music cruises and found this to no longer be the case. If things don’t change, I have had my last music cruise.

The cruises I mentioned were all Star Vista , since I am in a royal suite I am pretty sure I get the drink package, but some elite perks weren’t there . What music cruise was on MSc yacht club ? I am a big fan of yacht club.