Just booked a cruise online and missing my invoice and booking details.

Karen4120

I just booked online for a cruise (for way in the future )  I only received an e-mail with a confirmation of my deposit and my resv #.  How do I get my detailed invoice showing the price I booked etc?  I looked in my online account and I don't see it.  I e-mailed Royal and so far no answer.  Does anyone know how to get this?  Thank you so much for any guidance.

Karen

Edited by Karen4120

I always have to call the automated line to get the actually booking confirmation.  They always send the receipt for the deposit, but never the full booking details.  Been that way for at least the last couple of years and I agree, it's totally annoying.  

I'm having a problem getting a detailed invoice from my TA.  Wants me to authorize booking based only at bottom line summary cost.  Since I have both FCCs and deposits on 4 cabins, I want to see that all was applied correctly. 

With the pandemic, it's a struggle to speak to an agent.  Everything has been done via e-mail.  I'm at a point to speak to someone at RCL for assistance.  Possibly, switch booking to RCL, if possible.

Just now, nelblu said:

I'm having a problem getting a detailed invoice from my TA.  Wants me to authorize booking based only at bottom line summary cost.  Since I have both FCCs and deposits on 4 cabins, I want to see that all was applied correctly. 

With the pandemic, it's a struggle to speak to an agent.  Everything has been done via e-mail.  I'm at a point to speak to someone at RCL for assistance.  Possibly, switch booking to RCL, if possible.

Royal does not show an itemized breakdown. 

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Royal does not show an itemized breakdown. 

What do you think I'm asking.  I want to see the invoice(s) that reflects the fare per person, the 60% off 2nd passenger, the balcony discount and on this itinerary there's a NJ state discount.  Plus, reduced by the FCCs and deposits.

The same data as if I did  mock booking on line.

16 minutes ago, nelblu said:

What do you think I'm asking.  I want to see the invoice(s) that reflects the fare per person, the 60% off 2nd passenger, the balcony discount and on this itinerary there's a NJ state discount.  Plus, reduced by the FCCs and deposits.

The same data as if I did  mock booking on line.

I thought you just wanted to see the payments itemized since you only mentioned payments and FCC’s in your post..  Royals invoices don’t do that. They will now show FCC’s as a total but even that is now split between a payment and a discount and the fcc payments are combined with all the cash payments. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

I thought you just wanted to see the payments itemized.  Royals invoices don’t do that. They will now show FCC’s as a total but even that is now split between a payment and a discount and the fcc payments are combined with all the cash payments. 

I'm looking for the cruise cost details before application of deposits and FCCs which I should have gotten automatically by my TA.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Ask your TA for Royals copy of the guest booking invoice.  He can send it directly to you from cruising power.

That's the problem that I'm having.  It's like signing a contract without knowing the details.

By any chance, do you know who do I contact at RCL for assistance.  I did have the C&A D+ tele #, but don't know with the reduction in staff if that option is still available 

37 minutes ago, nelblu said:

That's the problem that I'm having.  It's like signing a contract without knowing the details.

By any chance, do you know who do I contact at RCL for assistance.  I did have the C&A D+ tele #, but don't know with the reduction in staff if that option is still available 

I’d start there.  Pretty sure that there hasn’t been a specific desk(s) for years, the 9 just put you to the front of the queue.