Revamped Cruise Planner

mikkelhansen

4 minutes ago, If only said:

This is what I get nothing. 97B6586F-812D-4292-82F2-FE31750F7765.thumb.jpeg.04c71aafebc2f635c87f69cea8f2f950.jpeg

Yes, I can see that you don't have it.  I don't think it is a format conversion problem because the example purchase that I showed you was made with the old format.

Since you made your purchase yesterday, I wonder if there is a lag time before the cancellation option appears on-line.  If you don't want to wait and prefer to cancel today (to rebook under the lower price), you can always call Celebrity.

3 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Yes, I can see that you don't have it.  I don't think it is a format conversion problem because the example purchase that I showed you was made with the old format.

Since you made your purchase yesterday, I wonder if there is a lag time before the cancellation option appears on-line.  If you don't want to wait and prefer to cancel today (to rebook under the lower price), you can always call Celebrity.

Thanks for your help, I am in no hurry, I did send an email to Shorex & as long as I can change later I will wait.  We have had numerous IT problems so I guess this is just another one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

When I booked it it was under the old format yesterday.

There seem to be IT problems again, when attempting to book excursions.

I can select the number of guests, but I can’t go any further, it just says SelectWhen I try to choose the date.

It also wanted me to fill in the guest details, but I am unable to do so, as the spaces don’t allow anything to be added.

This was not the case when I booked an excursion 3 weeks ago.

CD608CBE-2A17-4EE2-B658-5D4E4FBBE5A2.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk