Saga brochures

Kohima

A new pack of brochures arrived today, featuring, among others, cruises (which have already been cancelled) before the new start dates. Also a leaflet promoting a cruise calling at Guernsey, which even I know is not accepting cruise ships. What is going on?? 

the attached letter on mine was dated 5th March, so probably everything was already in the mailroom and too late to stop it.

Either that or they need to get rid of them all....somewhere.

The Inaugural cruise listed in the brochure had a comment "see enclosed" without anything enclosed - apart from the leaflet including Guernsey.

I think that sometimes the people who produce the drafts for the brochures, leaflets, etc., must be close to tears with everything changing as fast as they reprint it.

looking forward to the 5th edition later this spring 😉 - TBF though I suppose they were sent out as one pack as mine included river and UK & Eire hols..  (though half of those are technically also OOD)

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Denarius said:

P&O cruises have just announced their Winter 2022/3 itineraries. Does anyone know when Saga are likely to announce theirs?

Saga usually are quite a bit behind other lines in announcing itineraries, in usual times this would probably be September but might be earlier this year.

If you think you may be interested, you an always do an advance registration, have to do it by phone.

£90 per person, fully refundable, which gets you a brochure and then a phone call to book ahead of general sale.

If you book, the money is deducted from the deposit.

If you don't book, you can either get a full refund or roll it over to the next brochure.

If you book elsewhere, or simply change your mind at any time, you get a full refund. (Saga are very quick with refunds).

46 minutes ago, Windsurfboy said:

If I preregister  and don't use it is it easy just to apply to balance of a forthcoming cruise

Yes, although I've never done this, it's refundable anyway - no ifs, no buts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 3:33 PM, Denarius said:

P&O cruises have just announced their Winter 2022/3 itineraries. Does anyone know when Saga are likely to announce theirs?

Have already booked for Christmas 2022,just rolled over Christmas 2020 cancelled due to covid..Good idea though to preregister.