Cruises Restarting for Vaccinated Only, Will You Go...?

NavyCruiser

Let's say HAL got 100% of their crew vaccinated, & restarts cruising by June 1st.  They also requires 100% of the passengers to have a Covid Vaccine before sailing, will you get Vaccinated & are you willing to go cruising then...?

The only requirement are passports & vaccination card showing you're "fully vaccinated" (at least 2 weeks after your 2nd shot).

With our local communities getting to phase 1C to have vaccinations avail to all 16+ without conditions starting this coming week, things are looking better.

Please Let's not get into the intricate details & political statements. 

Just a simple poll to see if you're finally comfortable being full vaccinated to start going on cruises with other fully vaccinated people soon...

If they had a cruise I was interested in sure.   I was hoping to do a land and cruise to Alaska followed by the train to Calgary.  If everything was more or less opened I would go.   We enjoy outdoor activities so this would be ideal for a partially opened world. 

• Like 1

Absolutely.  I would far prefer if it were a requirement that everyone was vaccinated even if it means we could miss out if we were not done.

Of course, any cruise we take depends on a good itinerary and the ability to explore the ports without being restricted by an “only ship tour” rule.

• Like 9

For me, all aboard being fully vaccinated is only part of the equation.

The other part is reasonable acceptance that all onboard would not be subject to quarantine and that cruise ships won’t be turned away from ports if someone onboard becomes symptomatic. 

And it has to be a good itinerary and ship. So maybe June 2022.

Edited by TiogaCruiser
  • Like 1

Yes, definitely.

Actually, I've always just assumed that's how it will be -- vaccinations required -- and have booked things with that in mind.   About the masks...I won't go if they are required when onboard, because I like my sea air, but probably would still go if they are required in port stops by local authorities.

• Like 2