Transfer Bologna Airport to Porto Corsini

BVILady

I am familiar with the area (having driven there myself) and assume you are trying to get to Porto Corsini to join a cruise.  Public transit (trains, buses) do not offer any good options as it takes forever and will likely mean inconvenience and at least one change.  If you are taking a cruise the first place to look is towards your cruise line and whether they offer some kind of group transfer.  Otherwise you have the obvious option of hiring a taxi (or arranging for some kind of car service) or simply renting a car.  One way car rentals are possible in Italy and a good starting place is to try Europcar and also Hertz.  In your situation I would be looking at the best rental car options because I enjoy driving in Italy (some would call this a form of insanity).  Using a taxi or car service would likely cost you about 150 Euros and there are a few services you can book online.  Keep in mind that the cost is reasonable considering that it is a good 1 hour drive which means any transfer service it tied up for more then 2 hours.

Hank

• Like 1