Does anyone know which dates have been cancelled?

HokiePoq

We have an early September sailing out of Athens with final payment in May.    Our TA advised friends to cancel their July sailing of the same itinerary.   We have not heard anything.   Would appreciate input on hanging in or rescheduling to 2022.  I did not see that topic addressed in the Atlas special appearance thread.  Have any Atlas ships sailed yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jwsfun said:

Anyone know what happened to the July 17th Sailing?

While it's not showing on the Atlas Ocean Voyages website, I still see it available on a third party booking site. May be best to call Atlas directly - 1-844-44ATLAS.

Passengers on other lines are posting cancellation information for their cruises. I think that it it might be helpful if people booked on Atlas Ocean Voyages would post the following info:

1. Date of the scheduled cruise

2. Date notified of cancellation

3. What Atlas offered for compensation (ie cash refund, FCC or FCC plus or offer to transfer to same voyage at future date at same, not inflated price). I've seen all these offers on other lines.

In these uncertain times, I believe that this info would be helpful to future cruisers. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We were just informed that the March 4 2021 was canceled as Atlas has now decided to charter this sailing.  Our agent informed us that she had to send in a request to a certain rep at Atlas who is handling the cancelation since there was a promotional rate. She is waiting to hear back. I also asked about compensation. I will let you know what I find out. 

Our TA gave a quick update to say that there is a dedicated Atlas representative handling the cancelations and rebooking process for the March 4 mishap.  Hopefully we will hear back soon as the other 3 couples who joined me are very anxious.

Happy to report that Atlas rebooked us and the 3 other couples we are traveling with. We are now on the Feb 23 sailing (vs the March 4 sailing).  I posted this as well on the March 4 roll call. Thank you Atlas!

Steve and Diane