Azamara Account - Cruise History

Marmaduke

After reading the various posts about  the possible ending of reciprocal  status between Aazmara and  Celebrity I decided to check my past history with Azamara. 

Not having been cruising for 18 months it had been a while since I last checked.  I found that my number of points and my loyalty tier were correct but three of the cruises I took with Azamara in 2019 and one with Celebrity also in 2019   were not listed, but the cruise in 2020 which Azamara cancelled due to covid was showing as a past voyage, thus  my total number of cruises was incorrect .  Has any one else noticed any discrepancies in their history? I have details of the missing cruises so is it worth contacting anyone, and if so who, or shall  I just wait until  the independance of Azamara is finalised.  Prior to 2019 all cruises listed are correct including those with Celebrity.

11 minutes ago, CYNSport said:

My online history still includes both cruise lines. 

They all should - forgot to be precise sorry. The one I was talking about being checked onboard was my combined points tally. We also rechecked my Azamara cruises total at the same time

Edited by uktog
  • Like 1

I just checked my history and points are correct.  All actual past cruises are correct and I currently have 9 cancelled cruises showing under Past Cruises but there are no points associated with them. I expect that at some point these cancelled cruises will disappear.   My guess is this with limited staff they made a quick fix just to not have points accumulate for cancelled cruises.

My cruise history is ok, but my loyalty number shown is actually my late husband.

This is still after a protracted e-mail conversation with both Azamara and my travel agent.  I have email saying they have fixed it, but still not correct.

3 minutes ago, MMAYr said:

My cruise history is ok, but my loyalty number shown is actually my late husband.

This is still after a protracted e-mail conversation with both Azamara and my travel agent.  I have email saying they have fixed it, but still not correct.

I’m sorry for your loss. And they should get that fixed ASAP!

• 2 months later...

Seems like they have sorted it now and I’m on Iain’s number.  I’ve asked celebrity to issue a new membership card with my name against the number.

they are also sorting out the email issue.  It seems I may have opted out at some point, probably because I thought saying ‘yes’ again would lead to duplicates.  Maybe that’s why others aren’t getting mail either.