Florida Ban on Vaccine Passports Will Hurt Cruise Industry

mmcguir

Okay...This is getting fun, now!...

"The amount, times, location and intensity of Vibrations on "Navigator"!  ((And for a bonus score, might I also throw in the "anchor chain noise" in forward suites when mooring out in the harbor - Ooops, I mean "harbour"))  😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GOARMY said:

Wait! 

Yet-another Topic for another rabbit hole diversion "Discussion":  

Quality of Regent's offered Red Wines.  

Think positive.  

GOARMY!

Forgive me all you kind readers. This was meant for another thread.... I hate the old rabbit holes and did not mean to make a deep one.....

5 hours ago, pingpong1 said:

Okay...This is getting fun, now!...

"The amount, times, location and intensity of Vibrations on "Navigator"!  ((And for a bonus score, might I also throw in the "anchor chain noise" in forward suites when mooring out in the harbor - Ooops, I mean "harbour"))  😂

Ohhhh what I would give for that right now! Ok I'll go back to dreaming, love Navigator!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GOARMY said:

Wait! 

Yet-another Topic for another rabbit hole diversion "Discussion":  

Quality of Regent's offered Red Wines.  

Think positive.  

GOARMY!

If you know what to ask for....they are very very good. :-)

6 hours ago, travelwell said:

Forgive me all you kind readers. This was meant for another thread.... I hate the old rabbit holes and did not mean to make a deep one.....

remember....Rabbit is also a Wine bottle opener 🙂

Oh.  I cannot pass  up this opportunity  for response.   Yes, too much time to spend on really First-World matters.  

Gcto:  This wandering Thread as to Red Wines has been the object of far too many frivolous postings.  Plead guilty.   My last on this matter was posted over a year ago on some Thread probably lost in time.   Bottom line was that the Wine Steward aboard August-September 2019 Explorer (BtB Stockholm-Southampton-Southampton)  attended to my wife's request (not demand) for a second, then third offering of a red wine at a Compass Rose dinner.  This was early-on on that 24-day cruise.  

The third was the winner--Oregon Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir.  No additional charge.  From then-on, the word was passed.  Whether at lunch, or dinner at any venue, Sue was always offered that first option. 

Just another example of 5+ star service we have experienced on Radisson/Regent for the past 20+ years.  Make a reasonable request in a reasonable manner and the response will be:  "Of course."  

Considering the above is not really relevant to anything, it will constitute my last contribution to this particular Thread.   

GOARMY!

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 8:36 PM, MomC said:

I trust my government to have my best interests at heart.  

WOW that sells it all.  Isn't that what the Chinese thought under Mao, Russia under Stalin, Germans under Hitler, countries under older monarchies?   ..... this list goes on and on.  Government and many politicians have their interests and staying in power at heart

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2021 at 10:36 PM, JMARINER said:

For decades the Cruise line have required the "yellow fever" Vaccine card for travel to certain countries.   No one ever sued over them. How would a covid card be different?

Additionally, the Cruise lines have always had the discretion not to board (and to forcibly debark)  any passenger they deemed too ill or infirm. They don't allow pregnant women to board past a certain stage.  They can make up almost any rule they want concerning the contract in this regard. There is no constitutional right to cruise!! (My DW would argue that point 😉 )

J

Yes, and in this case they'll probably get to blame it on the port-countries of your cruise, again similar to the YF card.  Countries are likely to be the ones demanding proof of vaccination.

• Like 1