Complimentary Companion Offer

kayakcove

I had requested to get on Atlas email list back the first of March.  Their first email came yesterday with offer listed as buy one, get one.  I have seen BOGO offers before that really were not, so I doubled the price but for all inclusive it was not bad.  Emailed my TA to ask about it but had not heard back from him when I got email today from Azamara with similar itinerary and same number of days at higher rate without air.  Decided to call Atlas and immediately booked.  The offer seems to only covered Istanbul to Athens, Athens to Haifa with even better pricing for B2B (15 days) Starting August 13, 2021.  So obviously concerned about whether it will sail.  I had intended to book a standard veranda but all they had left were three Horizon rooms, a little higher but nowhere near other lines.  Before I booked agent said I could get wait listed for veranda, as some people were booking just to lock in on the opportunity and then confirm.  Agent advised Atlas's first sailing date is to be July 17.  Also, the itinerary booked is different than in their brochure, so they are shifting things around like everyone else.

I will have a conflict with a river cruise later that month that I can rebook for later.  This itinerary and pricing are the better opportunity right now.

• Thanks 1

I hope so as well.  I have challenged my wife to do some things she has not felt comfortable with on our trips from swimming with sharks to a 75 foot Tarzan swing in Costa Rica. Hope this time the cruise itself is not the challenge.  

My husband and I booked the IST to Athens voyage. The offer was too good to pass up. We are going to Cappadocia pre-cruise as it is a bucket list destination. Our favorite line is Silversea. I am not expecting Atlas to be on that level, but I have high hopes for it. 

On 4/7/2021 at 8:11 PM, Cardinal Gal said:

We are going to Cappadocia pre-cruise as it is a bucket list destination.

Did you get any idea what size group this might be. Before I booked the cruise, reviewed some You Tube clips on that area and was interesting. My wife would love the hot air balloon option. Looking at flights out of Atlanta, we would definitely want to go in a day early and might not need too if we added that piece.