Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

Greg  --  I wanted to say Thank You for taking us along on this vacation...
We've never been to an AI - always interested, never committed...
You've provided a fabulous look @ what they are like - of course we'd anticipate a more crowded environment in the future 🙂 

Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as those of us following you have...

Pin on Catchall

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Greg, what time does your transportation arrive tomorrow?  

I hate how quick vacation time flies by.  It seems like you just get comfortable and then it's time go home.  Bummer!😪

9:10am

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Von & John said:

Greg  --  have they defined what the Adult side/rooms mean?
It seems odd to me that @ least 2 of the rooms in your building have had children...

Its supposed to be a separate resort. We’re supposed to have access to the other side but they aren’t supposed to have access to this side. I don’t think that’s even explained to people staying on the other side. 

As for the rooms they have a bunch that aren’t completed on the family side that they booked.  Their way of dealing with that has been to put some of them on this side. Nobody is happy about it. Everyone I brought it up to on the first day or two seemed embarrassed by it.

It hasn’t been as big of an issue as I thought it would be. The first day there was a young child a few doors down and I haven’t seen it since. There was maybe a high school aged kid next

door for a day or two that didn’t cause any problems. Other than that I haven’t seen or heard any kids on this side until today when they put a family two doors down. Based On what I witnessed today that’s not going to go well for the people in this building. And they are in the room right on the end by the adult scene bar and the area where everyone waits to check in. There are going to be some unhappy people this week.

• Like 3

I laid down after dinner and fell asleep. Woke up about midnight and started getting some packing done. I was still dressed for dinner so I stepped out to see what’s happening at midnight. It’s just a bunch of loud obnoxious drunk people by the twist bar and karaoke in the sports bar.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Can’t believe it’s almost over. I’ve got that same feeling I get when I’m getting off a ship on the last day. Can’t imagine how you’re feeling today. Have a safe trip back to reality.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Back to tools and doors. There are the automatic double doors that separate the adult side. The other night I was going to dinner and when I came though the doors there was a lady standing about 15 feet back that says “oh i was wondering how I was going to get through there.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I was thinking maybe those pastries won’t be enough of a breakfast. I may not eat till dinner. My ride is at 9:10. My flight is at 1 and I get in at 4pm. I ordered a room service breakfast they said 40 mins. Last time they said that it was 15. Well it’s been an hour and nothing so I don’t know if I’ll have time to eat if the do get here. I need to head out in 15 minutes. 

Maybe they have an amazing taco stand at the airport. I don’t know. All I saw was a mobile bar and 500 tour agencies.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1