Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

Enjoying reading. I’m behind as you’re on the plane right now. Odd that other travel agents would try to nab you (just read the info sheet on your transportation).  I’ll be caught up soon. Hope you are enjoying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeyJut said:

Enjoying reading. I’m behind as you’re on the plane right now. Odd that other travel agents would try to nab you (just read the info sheet on your transportation).  I’ll be caught up soon. Hope you are enjoying.

Yeah they want to sell you transportation and excursions 

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s nice. Not too sweet.

Even better. I can only drink a few sweet typically. If it wouldn’t be too much trouble could you ask the amounts of each of the items. I may just make some of those.  We are in strict lockdown right now not even supposed to visit with anybody outside household outside. Everything is shut down until May 20 so far. The hospitals are jammed. I may enjoy quite a few of those drinks. At least the liquor stores are essential 😀

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Even better. I can only drink a few sweet typically. If it wouldn’t be too much trouble could you ask the amounts of each of the items. I may just make some of those.  We are in strict lockdown right now not even supposed to visit with anybody outside household outside. Everything is shut down until May 20 so far. The hospitals are jammed. I may enjoy quite a few of those drinks. At least the liquor stores are essential 😀

sounds horrible

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

sounds horrible

I thought you meant the drink, heck no it sounds lovely 😀. Haha, you mean the lockdown. Yes it’s horrible but if it helps the situation I guess I can live with for now. We are truly in Covid exhaustion here. I keep thinking it will be over soon but have been thinking that for a year. It’s getting to everyone. We don’t have a fast enough supply of vaccine and the variants are winning sadly. It’s young people in ICU too.  It’s not good but I’m enjoying being in Cancun vicariously through you. I wish you were going in a month long cruise so I could be absorbed reading your review 😀. Yes, I know I’m sure you wish you were on a month long cruise too. 

I booked two cruises in the last little while and one of them is Mardi Gras next March. I hope the borders are open by then!  I’m sure cruising will be happening from Florida by then. 

P.S.  Something about seeing that foam in the water with all those people makes me think I would never get in that pool😀

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

I thought you meant the drink, heck no it sounds lovely 😀. Haha, you mean the lockdown. Yes it’s horrible but if it helps the situation I guess I can live with for now. We are truly in Covid exhaustion here. I keep thinking it will be over soon but have been thinking that for a year. It’s getting to everyone. We don’t have a fast enough supply of vaccine and the variants are winning sadly. It’s young people in ICU too.  It’s not good but I’m enjoying being in Cancun vicariously through you. I wish you were going in a month long cruise so I could be absorbed reading your review 😀. Yes, I know I’m sure you wish you were on a month long cruise too. 

I booked two cruises in the last little while and one of them is Mardi Gras next March. I hope the borders are open by then!  I’m sure cruising will be happening from Florida by then. 

P.S.  Something about seeing that foam in the water with all those people makes me think I would never get in that pool😀

Don’t worry we’ll be in Cozumel before you know it. Hoping to make that happen before summer. Are you on the sailabration or after that? A lot of people on my Mardi Gras cruise are back on it for sailabration.

• Like 1