Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

They aren’t all this big. I purposely picked a big one so I wouldn’t get bored here for 8 days. With COVID I thought it would Be a good time to stay on the resort the entire week. And since I knew it was going to be low capacity I would be able to enjoy this big new resort without horrible lines.

Some of the restaurants are just small like sutra and Braza. Others have more space. They aren’t using half of The steakhouse. And east had at a good 5 Teppanyaki tables they weren’t using. I took this on the way out.

79C4D8F0-8C23-4CB6-8CD9-27C0D328FFD7.jpeg

Well you really did pick a great time to go for sure. The place is very nice and all the food looked pretty good. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Greg, the night pictures were beautiful with all the lights. That place is huge. I can’t imagine what the lineups would be like if it was full capacity, they must be long and surely if it was full do you think they would have all the restaurants open every noon and night?  

I have never done an all inclusive and this is my first glimpse at one. Are they all so big?

Here’s an example of a smaller one I’ve looked at 148 rooms. Swimouts go to a real bar. A burger place, a taco place, and a nice restaurant. Very small relaxing looking place. 

https://www.caribjournal.com/2020/07/01/karisma-opens-new-margaritaville-all-inclusive-in-mexico/

33 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Here’s an example of a smaller one I’ve looked at 148 rooms. Swimouts go to a real bar. A burger place, a taco place, and a nice restaurant. Very small relaxing looking place. 

https://www.caribjournal.com/2020/07/01/karisma-opens-new-margaritaville-all-inclusive-in-mexico/

That one looks nice too. 

• Like 1

I’m having my room cleaned this morning. I’m either out of towels or down to my last one. Yesterday I left my beer cans out on the swim out. I was going to bring them in this morning and put them with the water bottles for housekeeping but they were gone. So between 7pm-7am someone came and picked those up. If I would’ve known they were going to do that I would’ve brought them in last night.

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I haven’t heard a peep out of the people next door since our 2am confrontation. I have slept straight through the last two nights.

Hard to believe they don’t spend their time in the swimout, making a ruckus

• Like 2