Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

Oh I’m sorry to see “our” trip end. 

Your breakfast place looked very good and the food looked amazing. 

Thank you so much for sharing your trip. It was great. 

I think you missed when I asked you when you will be on the Mardi Gras.  Hopefully it’s the same date but I don’t think so. It would be great to meet you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, #55worktoplay said:

Oh I’m sorry to see “our” trip end. 

Your breakfast place looked very good and the food looked amazing. 

Thank you so much for sharing your trip. It was great. 

I think you missed when I asked you when you will be on the Mardi Gras.  Hopefully it’s the same date but I don’t think so. It would be great to meet you. 

8/29 for Mardi Gras...hopefully!

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

8/29 for Mardi Gras...hopefully!

Oh I am going next March so we definitely won’t be meeting as I am pretty sure I won’t be getting into the US in August, I am pretty sure the borders will be still closed. If your Aug one gets cancelled move it to March

• Like 2

Alright this flight attendant. I was posting on here when she started the exit row briefing thing. She gets in my face and says “look up here.” At the end of it we all have to confirm

that we are willing and able to help. We all

say yes together. She gets in my face again.

was that a yes? Yes. I said yes with everyone else.

• Like 5

And trust me if we need to use the exit doors.

it’s going to be all on me. The couple next to me ain’t helping with anything. He’s still in his pajamas with his slippers on. She may be as well. She’s wrapped in a blanket with the neck pillow and the eye mask...the whole bit.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

it’s going to be all on me. The couple next to me ain’t helping with anything. He’s still in his pajamas with his slippers on. She may be as well. She’s wrapped in a blanket with the neck pillow and the eye mask...the whole bit.

At least their shoes are on. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

OMG  where do people come from. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Oh I am going next March so we definitely won’t be meeting as I am pretty sure I won’t be getting into the US in August, I am pretty sure the borders will be still closed. If your Aug one gets cancelled move it to March

That’s right I remember you mentioning that. I asked if you were in for the sailabration but I didn’t see if you answered. A lot of people on my august Mardi Gras are on it again for the sailabration. Some people on that I’ve cruised with twice before. We all go the end of august. Usually New Orleans but all happened to pick the new ship this year.

I’m already booked on Glory the week of the Sailabration. I think that’s March 5th I get on that one.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s right I remember you mentioning that. I asked if you were in for the sailabration but I didn’t see if you answered. A lot of people on my august Mardi Gras are on it again for the sailabration. Some people on that I’ve cruised with twice before. We all go the end of august. Usually New Orleans but all happened to pick the new ship this year.

I’m already booked on Glory the week of the Sailabration. I think that’s March 5th I get on that one.

Oh I guess when you mentioned Sailabration I had assumed it was the one prior you were on which I believe would be in Feb. My date is March 26.

• Like 1