Is the first half of Mariner's 2022 World Cruise Sold Out? Or are they preparing to Cancel it?

I've been monitoring the 18 December 2021 Mariner MIA/SFO 'Holiday Cruise' and was surprised to find that all categories of the suites onboard were waitlisted.  Not that that is worrisome by itself, but looking at the following itineraries from SFO to Honolulu, Honolulu to Tahiti and approximately four more itineraries after that are also all waitlisted.  Are they selling suites - or preparing to cancel the World Cruise?.   

We have notice that the demand for 2022/2023 cruises are off the charts.  We tried to book the Mariner Miami to San Francisco Holiday cruise several months ago, and the availability was so limited that we ended up booking Azamara instead.  It seems that so many people have future cruise credits that they have applied to these sailing, that us regular folks (without FCCs) are scrambling to find decent cabins at a decent price.  I am very happy for the cruise industry in general.  And also happy that we made bookings as far out as we could in January, before things really went crazy.  Rest assured, the demand is there and I am sure your cruise will sail.  

Regarding Mariner's currently-posted itinerary:  I need all the reassurance (and reinsurance) I can get at this point as to no drastic changes.  We are scheduled to be on the October-mid November Barcelona to Miami segment.  If that doesn't "go", the dominoes will start to fall affecting everything downrange. 

We also hope to be back on Mariner after it (hopefully) has completed transit of the Pacific, S.E. Asia, and on to Tokyo.  April, 2022.  Tokyo pre-stay before long cruise to San Francisco.  

Continue to carefully follow Regent website and updates on cabin status.  We booked both of these segments over a year ago immediately following last March's shutdown which resulted in cancelation of three other already-booked cruises. 

GOARMY!