What and where was your last cruise?

14 hours ago, zanydoc said:

That is such a shame you didn’t take that cruise! Hopefully we’ll be able to again soon.  BTW-how are things with Covid across the pond? Is the vaccine roll out going well? Are your restaurants and businesses up and running or are you having more lockdowns? It’s hard to get any factual news in the United States...

Hi, yes, but hindsight it a wonderful thing, we had done that itinerary before so knew about it.   Here is the UK things seem to be lifting, here in Wales stores are back open and soon bars and restaurants are open for outside dining only, the vaccine rollout is going well, no news on international travel but Anthem of the Seas is sailing around the UK for UK residents only, tempted but the weather is very hit and miss, can be lovely one day and rain the next and we also like to cruise to meet people from all over the world.   We have a TA for November so keeping everything crossed that things will be better for everybody and we will be able to go.  We love Florida but again only see on the news about spring breakers etc.

• Like 1

Last cruise was Oasis Seas Feb 23 2018

First cruise on ship this size. An excellent cruise from start to finish. Sailed out of Port Canaveral Everything fell into place .Day before stayed at the Radisson Inn at Port very good stay.  Shuttle to ship on board by 11:20. Looking at Harmony Seas for Feb 2023. We are hooked for sure. Not enough time  to do all there was to see an do.

Just Waiting cruise Safely

kruise runner

My last cruise was the Celebrity Eclipse in March 2020 which was originally going to be 14 days and then was extended for 30 days after Chile blocked us from debarking. I believe we were the very last Celebrity ship with passengers. 

My last Royal Caribbean cruise was the Empress of the Seas in June 2019 originally intended for Cuba. I loved the Empress so much. Sad to see she's no longer around. 

Now I'm looking forward to sail on the Grandeur of the Seas next February from Barbados. 

1 hour ago, fungirl28 said:

My last cruise was on a 4 day cruise on the Navigator in 2019. I had my dream cruise, ABC Islands booked for January of this year. I just booked a cruise for February for 2022.

I love your new profile pic! We are still looking forward to sailing with you. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coralc said:

I love your new profile pic! We are still looking forward to sailing with you. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks! Same here, I hope we can all cruise together again. Our last cruise was so much fun.

MSC Divina, March 2020, “the last ship out of Miami before the no-cruise order.” All three of the planned ports were closed ( San Juan, Tortola, St Marten). We ended up at the Ocean Cay reserve, the NCL private island, and Cozumel instead.

Our last cruise was Feb 26,2020 11-day Panama Canal Sunfarer on HAL Zdam.  The Canal was on our bucket list and we also got to visit several Southern Caribbean ports for the first time.  The cruise was great and we had a few weeks before a late March cruise (or so we thought).  the next 12 bookings were cancelled, 1 at a time.  We are still holding out hope for 2021.  7 more booked in 2021, 4 in 2022.  fingers crossed!