4-8-21 Thursday Weigh-In--Second Weigh-In Of April

Belle

Another good walking day.   
now have garage door problems.  Doesn’t want to go down with remote so have to use wall switch but have to hold it down.  Remote works to open door.   I’ll fiddle with it for a week then will call in repair man.  My senior friends from dog park have all sorts of good repair resources.  

Belle when I start getting bids for ceiling repair I’ll let you know cost.  I want to get everything in order.   My granddaughter will get the house.   Her moms side of family can barely take care of themselves. Her mom is bipolar.  I love her mom but she struggles to care for herself.  

looks like the famous freeze may have killed a crepe myrtle.  

everyone take care .

Izena---Are we twins? Same problems.

My remote won't work on the garage either. Got a new remote (same)

suppose to reprogram it, wouldn't do it. Works from button in the garage  

to open and close. So have open, get car out, come in close door, go out front door

lock it then to the car. Then reverse when I come home. Your lucky yours works

to open. Have you checked if something blocking the lights on bottom, can be something

small. Happen to me once.

Haven't called anyone because haven't used the car much plus

didn't want people here through all this. (covid)  Things getting better might call

soon.  No big deal to me right now.

Thanks for letting me know what they say about the ceiling. This day and age you

know it's not going to be cheap.

Take care

Good Morning to everyone. Wish anyone that is just reading our posts

would come in and join us. Once a week weigh-in keeps you accountable.

We've done good during the year with the virus lockdowns.. We've had loss's, stayed the

same, little gains we get off soon. So we haven't had the gains other people have

had during this last year. 

Wishing everyone a good day. Do what you have to do, then do what you want or just relax.

Take care, stay safe.

Jan, sorry Molly is having problems with the lens. Hope it's all good news on Friday! 

Belle, what a mess! I'm sure they added a lot of internal codes for all the different types of cancelations too which probably makes it even more confusing for them as well. 

Last night a truck with a bunch of stone forbthe kitchen was dropped off. DH and I took down our little fence for the dogs and marked where we wanted them to place the grill and fridge. A crew showed up around 8, asked a few questions, and started building the cinder block frame. They're cutting the stone for the outside facade now. They said the kitchen would be completed in about a day and a half. Then the deck is installed before the appliances are set into place. It will look a lot different this afternoon!