Princess 2023

RonPaula

21 hours ago, LawDog61 said:

Yup.  Been elite for several years and have never received any notice about elite bookings.  Could it be because I use a TA?

Probably not. We use a TA and in the past we have received e-mails from Princess regarding the elite day. For us one day is generally not enough time to make decisions. It takes us time to work things out. But, if you want a special cabin work quickly.

2 hours ago, Dunk said:

Does anyone know how early on the morning of the 27th that you can book online? I'm guessing like 8am eastern time, but I really don't know for sure. 

The info I have is 8am BUT it doesn't specify if this is Eastern or Western time?

On 4/18/2021 at 6:04 PM, LawDog61 said:

Yup.  Been elite for several years and have never received any notice about elite bookings.  Could it be because I use a TA?

No, I use a TA and get the notices.

However the notices usually arrive on the evening of the day bookings open for elite, so it is essentially too late to book that day unless doing it online.

I just read on Cruise Industry News that the 28-day round trip Tahiti cruises will be available too but I don't see them listed on any of the spread sheets.  Since I cancelled my planned trip on the very first one of those cruises I have been hoping to be able to do one.  Does anyone have any of the info for them such as dates?  Dates with pricing would be even better.    According to the article, the cruises are going to be on the Crown Princess.  

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/24818-princess-cruises-announces-2022-2023-west-coast-program.html

Just now, yoyosma said:

According to the article, the cruises are going to be on the Crown Princess.  

It's in the spreadsheet/flyers shared in this thread.

image.thumb.png.7918a1966e4416994be1a2bd7f9df147.png

image.thumb.png.5565aecf2333efc82547e8066f2c5b65.png

image.thumb.png.8c13c67ea51cfcdd488f8486ad6aa1b7.png

Please excuse the very small image of the prices, I apologize beforehand. Just click on the photo and hopefully you can zoom in? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, yoyosma said:

I just read on Cruise Industry News that the 28-day round trip Tahiti cruises will be available too but I don't see them listed on any of the spread sheets.  Since I cancelled my planned trip on the very first one of those cruises I have been hoping to be able to do one.  Does anyone have any of the info for them such as dates?  Dates with pricing would be even better.    According to the article, the cruises are going to be on the Crown Princess.  

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/24818-princess-cruises-announces-2022-2023-west-coast-program.html

Pricing for the Tahiti sailings should be on here...

2022-23WestCoastSailingSchedulewithFaresAmenities.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r2d2inltd2 said:

Does anyone know when the transatlantic and European cruises for 2023 will be published?

Probably August/September. In the past it has been 18/19 months before the start of the season. It appears some ships will be sailing TA in March 2023.

On 4/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, Dunk said:

Does anyone know how early on the morning of the 27th that you can book online? I'm guessing like 8am eastern time, but I really don't know for sure. 

Sometime between 7AM and 9AM PDT . 

3 minutes ago, yoyosma said:

It's live, I got my cabin.  It started at 11am EDT.

Good for you! Cabins of our choice were already sold out early this morning.  We booked two cruises for 2023.  15 day Hawaii and 28 day South Pacific.  We can hardly wait to sail again!

48 minutes ago, I object 2 said:

Good for you! Cabins of our choice were already sold out early this morning.  We booked two cruises for 2023.  15 day Hawaii and 28 day South Pacific.  We can hardly wait to sail again!

19 minutes ago, 3JCruiser said:

Yep, was on at 8.30 PST and our preferred cabin had already gone..booked for the  28 day South Pacific !

Cant wait ..

Looks like we will be shipmates as that is what I booked too.  

• Like 1

I should have just booked on line. Calling at 8 AM to speak to my PVP was a bit hectic but we got the cabins we wanted. I wouldn’t have known about the elite window opening up if it wasn’t for Cruise critic, so I’m grateful! 
Thanks!! 💕

• Like 2

OK, done

Got the cabins I wanted for 10 day 2022 on Enchanted  and 14 day 2023 on Caribbean.

The pricing was actually better than I had ballparked ahead of time from the flyer. Maybe my TA worked some magic, who knows

The Plus option prices out at right around $40/day. 

With grats and wifi  (two must haves for me) at about $25, its a no brainer that I'll drink $15 worth  of something every day. 😁

No advance Elite notice for me, either. My TA knew to be on standby for me because I also saw it here first,  and gave her my wish list last week. 

Edited by EatonDoolittle
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, yoyosma said:

Looks like we will be shipmates as that is what I booked too.  

Awesome, looking forward to chatting for the next 2 years :)..guess we should start a roll call, looks like that sailing is selling well several cabins have already gone 

2 hours ago, I object 2 said:

28 day South Pacific

1 hour ago, 3JCruiser said:

28 day South Pacific !

1 hour ago, yoyosma said:

that is what I booked too

Could one of you please post the Ship and Date of this voyage?  I am not finding anything in 2023 that is categorized as South Pacific and precisely 28 nights.  Wondering if some voyage(s) are missing from my display.  Thanks.