What about that CC Handle, Princess members?

Steelers36

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

1976 grad U of Tennessee (vol ) , drive a (Jeep ) Wrangler - 2007

Duck, Duck, Jeep - who knew it was a 'thing' - until I got 'Ducked' the other day

Yup makes sense

My name is David and my DW often calls me Davey (when she is happy with me LOL) and I am born and lived all my life on Cape Breton Island and residents of our island are called "Capers".  Capers is also the name of the isand's (and my alma mater's) university's sports team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fat Albert said:

...then an Aviation supply Officer for AV8 Harriers to finish my 21 yrs of service USMC.

The Harrier Jump Jet is my favorite plane. We have one here in NY on the Intrepid museum, when it arrived I was happy to see one IRL. My friends think it's funny that I have a favorite fighter jet (if you knew me you would know why). When my students would ask me what I'd be if I weren't a teacher, I'd say helicopter pilot.

I have a boring handle, its just my initials. I wasn't very familiar with CC and it didn't occur to me to make up a fun one. I love how creative some people are with their CC names.

Thanks for starting a fun thread!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DaveyCaper said:

My name is David and my DW often calls me Davey (when she is happy with me LOL) and I am born and lived all my life on Cape Breton Island and residents of our island are called "Capers".  Capers is also the name of the isand's (and my alma mater's) university's sports team.

Like the handle and love your part of the world...have enjoyed visiting there in the past.  Hope to visit Sydney again late Aug, 2022 for a port stop (NCL Boston-Canada cruise), God willing...

5 minutes ago, Cruzinnana47 said:

Like the handle and love your part of the world...have enjoyed visiting there in the past.  Hope to visit Sydney again late Aug, 2022 for a port stop (NCL Boston-Canada cruise), God willing...

Let's hope that you and ships arrive next year.  As much as I miss cruising myself, I also miss the ships sailing into town.  Always so exciting when a ship or two or three (especially the bigger ones) are docked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

It's what I usually do to get agreement from DW to purchase a vehicle

2 hours ago, AF-1 said:

That's funny

It's not only funny, but close to what I think I need to do.  I have already started talking about the next vehicle.  Hope it won't take three years.  Thinking Palisade or Telluride.  I have to talk about it and point them out, etc., just so it starts becoming a thing in her mind.  😉 

ETA - And I find out if we are on same wavelength for which make/model.

Edited by Steelers36

Retired USAF - Folks call me Gonzo and WCS is for Weapons Control Systems (My USAF Specialty)  - F-4 Phantom Radar and AC-130 Gunship Fire Control Systems

Phantom Phixed Phorever and remember Gunships ARE Funships!

Salute

• Like 3

DW and I live full-time on a boat for 5 months of the year. Our first live-aboard boat was called "Chrysalis"...it was our cocoon. Our present boat is named "Spitfire" in honour of my father-in-law who yesterday turned 97. He flew Spitfires in the RAF during WWII.

• Like 7

My husband had just gotten his Mustang GT.  No, he didn’t have to beg3yrs 🤣

We will celebrate 50 years of wedded bliss this year!  Two more Mustangs (and a few other cars) later, he is waiting on his Mustang Mach-E to be built and delivered.  I guess I started it with my ‘65 Mustang!

• Haha 2

When I was a teenager I was a huge dirt track racing fan, and when I started creating user names for various Internet sites I just used no1racefan (#1 race fan) for lots of things. I had to add the 1 at the end because I didn't use CC for a couple years and couldn't figure out how to log back in, so I created a new account--but it told me no1racefan was already in use!

I've since changed my username on most sites of importance for security reasons, but I still use it in a few places 🙂

And I can't remember the last time I went to a stock car race.

4 hours ago, Fat Albert said:

The C-130 aircraft used by the US Navy Blue Angels is called Fat Albert. I served my 1st tour of duty with VMGR -352 and VMGR -152 and we called our C-130 squadron Fat Albert Airlines . I manifested over 2,000 flight hrs with these 2 squadrons before being assigned new orders. I became a Chemical, Biological Defense Officer and then an Aviation supply Officer for AV8 Harriers to finish my 21 yrs of service USMC.

My favorite the Harrier.......

THANK YOU for serving our country

Kathy

• Like 2