41-day honeymoon for 26 year olds? Regent for us?

Nobody has mentioned that with Regent Business class air is included. There is no way I would fly economy to Europe. As to age difference. We have met plenty of young people on Regent. Usually they are traveling with grandparents. There is also the entertainment group and they are all and sociable.

Besides, being on your honeymoon you want to spent time alone and who cares about the age of other passengers. If you like to go to a disco late at night, Regent is not for you. If you want the show and a night cap before retiring or dancing till midnight, Regent is fine. I don't think there is any comparison between food at Regent and Celebrity. Besides, Regent will prepare your favorite dishes as long as you give them 24 hours. All the cabins in Regent are suites. I will never go back to a balcony cabin in a mainstream line. So, it's a decision for you to make.

Thanks everyone for y’all’s thoughts!! 
& with flights, hotel, excursion Celebrity will be more expensive but that’s if we go with most basic Regrnt suite. I’ll look at penthouse prices and see how it works out. 
I’m thinking regent is a better value. 
But we’re both concerned that regent won’t have much to do in daily activities.

i really wish we could do a shorter cruise to try it first because we wanted a  month long honeymoon.  
I’m honestly considering pushing our month long trip back till we can try a few lines so when we take the big trip we’ll know what cruise line to take. We’re not interested in land. Vacation right now. Also I’ve attempted to get a travel agent but they’re so hard to find! 
bottom line, I’m. So unsure & overthink things. 
we don’t mind an older clientele & we’re not big drinkers or party types. Frankly, we would like a lot of activities we can observe. 
i need to keep researching clearly...

side note.. thanks for the well wishes. We were married the March 2020 then COVID hit & hubby got deployed.