Deluxe Verandah Suite - Aft

I'm curious if the two deluxe verandah suites that are located on the very aft of Regent's ships (typically deck 7, 8, & 9) have a glass or metal balcony?  If anyone has stayed in those, are the views good?  I've never booked a suite in the back and would like any input.  Right now, thinking about the Splendor, so I don't know if vibration would be an issue.

I had one of those G2 aft suites on Explorer; metal railing made it so you couldn't see the sea while seated.  On the other hand, you could toss grapes to those in the Infinity pool.

3 hours ago, mrlevin said:

I had one of those G2 aft suites on Explorer; metal railing made it so you couldn't see the sea while seated.  On the other hand, you could toss grapes to those in the Infinity pool.

Hahaha - funny!  No sea views while seated?   Hmmmm - I think I will go with another category.  Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, flossie009 said:

D, E & F grade on Explorer/Splendor are excellent size & layout; with F2 being the best value.

I have an F2 booked on a different cruise and will probably go with that on Splendor as well.  I was just curious what it was like in those aft suites - thought it might be something different to try.  But, not if I can't see the ocean while sitting on the balcony.

• Like 1