Ruby Cruise Cancelled due to Dry Dock

CynCyn

Thank you for sharing this! It's unfortunate to hear about more cancellations. Until very recently, I had a view of the dry dock from home. I look forward to seeing the ship (even if I have to make a special trip to see it now). It's the second best thing to being able to board. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 6:32 AM, susancruzs said:

No clue here, and I'm reading things that might have an impact on my Nov. Med cruise + TA.  Princess hasn't said anything . . . yet!   Athens port calendar has Enchanted doing 7 days cruises from there.

Thinking I should just concentrate on my 2022 Cali coastal cruises, forget going overseas this Fall.

There are some threads about the Enchanted and the Athens port. I looked up the Civitavecchia (Rome) port and Athens. Enchanted is scheduled for Athens, but not Rome. A fellow CC person said Princess should just be honest with us and move on!

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 8:40 AM, voljeep said:

even if the CDC somehow allows cruising to resume , whenever , what is the word about the LA and SF ports actually accepting cruise ships ?

So far, no word about the San Francisco Port.  Just a single date of 9/13/2021 for the Ruby Princess. This is only one date of several cancelled Coastals scheduled to stop in San Francisco.

Pier 27 and sometimes Piers 35 North and 35 South are the cruise terminals.

https://sfport.com/sites/default/files/Maritime/Docs/Vessel Schedules/2021-07-2.pdf