Priority Access Breakfast

zerooveride

So thinking of getting the Priority Access for our Encore sailing. One question I can't seem to find the answer on, even doing a search here on CC, is what is "standard room service breakfast". Is this just the normal free continental breakfast menu or can you order eggs, pancakes, breakfast meats, omelets, etc . . . without the room service fee. We are in a Club Balcony Suite with Large Balcony and we would like to use it to have breakfast on our balcony and for us, this with the couple of other perks (Tender, spa credit) is probably worth it for me if it also includes the breakfast. 

• Like 1

Since the continental breakfast menu is free for EVERYONE I am pretty certain that the "standard room service breakfast" refers to the regular breakfast type that you normally have to pay the room service fee to get. If not, there would be  no point in mentioning it as part of the priority access program... (at least in my opinion)... But of course I am just guessing, as this is a new service NCL is offering...

14 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

Sorry to ask but how do you buy Priority Access? Is it normally on Cruise Planner, does it only show so many days out or is it only available to certain cabins?

From ncl.com:

Booked guests can save time and enjoy priority check-in, tendering and debarkation. Plus, indulge in daily breakfast room service, special treats and more. Availability is limited, so Log In to My NCL, learn more and request Priority Access during your Online Check-in.

FAQ here:

https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/priority-access-faq

Edited by TrumpyNor

2 hours ago, TrumpyNor said:

From ncl.com:

Booked guests can save time and enjoy priority check-in, tendering and debarkation. Plus, indulge in daily breakfast room service, special treats and more. Availability is limited, so Log In to My NCL, learn more and request Priority Access during your Online Check-in.

FAQ here:

https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/priority-access-faq

Ah ha, thank you

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Seany527 said:

I forgot this program even existed. It must not be very popular with NCL cruisers. 

It’s similar to CCL’s Faster to the Fun which people go crazy over though. 

I think it started during covid.

Except for the Spa discount and the possibility that there may not be a room service charge for a full breakfast (as compared to a Continental breakfast), the benefits of this program seem to be about the same as those provided at no additional cost for Latitudes members who have reached the Platinum or Platinum Plus level.

Weren't the hot breakfast menu items were pretty limited in the past - 3 egg or omelet type choices?  With the Club Balcony room, it now includes delivery of a food and beverage amenity twice per sailing - don't know if that includes breakfast, but I would think so.  If room service is still around $8, seems like priority access price is steep for limited hot breakfast items. 

10 hours ago, herdingdogmom said:

Weren't the hot breakfast menu items were pretty limited in the past - 3 egg or omelet type choices?  With the Club Balcony room, it now includes delivery of a food and beverage amenity twice per sailing - don't know if that includes breakfast, but I would think so.  If room service is still around $8, seems like priority access price is steep for limited hot breakfast items. 

Room service is nearly 10$ now and I don't think special breakfast is included in Club suites , at least it's not listed as a perk.

I would have considered Priority Access if it included 50$ spa treatment multiple times per person rather than just once on a port day

On 4/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, herdingdogmom said:

I just booked a cruise for 2022 and room service is listed as $9.95.

• 6 months later...