What are the lowest prices for "extras"?

HUNKY

I've not cruised Royal in awhile.  I'm wondering what are the lowest prices you've seen for "extras"?  Need to know when to bite!

Soda package with streaming internet: $23 per day

Soda package: $6.99 per day

Coco Beach Club: $160.99

Coco Beach Club beachside cabana: $1,399

4 hours ago, Heymarco said:

For now, they are fully refundable. Therefore, you can always book if it’s a price you are comfortable with. If the price drops, simply cancel and rebook.

I had booked beach club pass for $46.99 for an Oasis Sailing that was to happen in May.   I booked that last August.   

I have another oasis sailing in September and the cheapest sale price I saw for that was around $80 pp for beach club.    Definitely NOT worth $160 pp.    I was there in 2020.     I don't want to pay more than $60 pp

Ultimate drink package I have seen for $45 and up

I usually purchase the Surf and Stream for 3 units and used to pay $19.99/day

We don't drink soda - so don't know about them. 

Please share.  We are going in June 2022, and the “extras” are being posted daily... seem to be at pretty much full price.

I too am curious to see what the best price is... or perhaps a “target” price.

$1650 for wife and I for a week of drinking is a bit more than we can bear... we don’t drink that much.

Thanks for starting the thread!

My other half doesn't drink, so any alcohol packages are a no go.  I'll have a glass of wine with dinner, and maybe a few hard ciders around the pool though.

If the Coco Beach Club was $47 or even $80 a person I'd probably go ahead and purchase those.

I'm ready to book the soda and streaming package when the price is right.  Otherwise I'll chance it and buy onboard.

2 hours ago, HUNKY said:

My other half doesn't drink, so any alcohol packages are a no go.  I'll have a glass of wine with dinner, and maybe a few hard ciders around the pool though.

If the Coco Beach Club was $47 or even $80 a person I'd probably go ahead and purchase those.

I'm ready to book the soda and streaming package when the price is right.  Otherwise I'll chance it and buy onboard.

Check pricing just before black Friday thru cyber Monday. Also watch your rollcall as other's on your sailing will offer a heads up when there's a sale. Best of luck !!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HUNKY said:

You used to be able to book one alcohol package and one soda package if you called and spoke to client services and booked over the phone 

We have several cruises booked with soda package @ $6.49/day

That is the best we have seen in the last 5 or 6 years.  It usually shows up during a holiday event of some sort. The four that I booked the $6.49 drink package were done late Nov 2020 (black Friday weekend).  We use the zoom benefit from my club Royale tier status.  I have no info on cabana pricing. 

3 hours ago, corky441 said:

You used to be able to book one alcohol package and one soda package if you called and spoke to client services and booked over the phone 

You still can.  Just call and ask for one drink package, and one soda or refreshment package.  No questions asked.

Black Friday seems to be the day to get the best deal on these.