3rd vaccine dose likely needed

14 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Not mentioning any names but a person posted a similiar statement and I checked her posts on threads to see how many non cruise comments she made that changed the drift of a thread and stopped at 17.Perhaps I should do the same thing with you ?

Have fun, at least I'm creative.

You did spend some time on basketball as I recall. That was different 😉

19 hours ago, Shorewalk Holmes said:

But the CDC text says that doctors investigated each case and found no evidence that the vaccine caused the deaths. 

If the doctors are trustworthy, then maybe vaccines didn't cause the deaths. Instead, do you think it could be that, very, very, very occasionally, people happen to die at vaccination sites or at the hospital from stress, dehydration, or some other thing unrelated to the physiological effects of the vaccine?

From where I sit, the J&J vaccine has caused 7 woman to develop blood clots and one woman died. The J&J vaccine roll out has been paused because of this development.

I would imagine if vaccines were causing people to die as a direct result of said vaccine, there would be a pause in the vaccine roll out. So far, the mRNA vaccines have not been paused in our country or anywhere in the world that they are being administered. That tells me that those mRNA vaccines are not the direct cause of any deaths that have been investigated.

My opinion, of course.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shorewalk Holmes said:

Some posters by now would have said 'it's the CDC, they're a bunch of liars'. It's commendable that you have not said that, and don't want to cast aspersions on the doctors who investigated these deaths.

But it looks like you'd need to do this to make your case.

Doctors investigated over 3000 deaths and didn't find even one that was due to the vaccine!  Either they're right, or they're not to be trusted.   If they're not to be trusted, then why not?

If they are not to be trusted then........we are all screwed!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Why are about 2/3 of the posts on the RC boards off topic posts attacking others?

There is a lot going on in your state today.

I am a pacifist.I never attack anyone.I am just an old man ,disabled and spend 21 hours a day in bed.Having the opportunity to post on CC is one of my few pleasures.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Shorewalk Holmes said:

I probably would too.  But we hope to take a cruise that stops in South Korea, just to see what it's like firsthand.

Check out NCL, they have a cruise that stops in Busan plus Hiroshima and Nagasaki out of Tokyo.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coffeebean said:

I would imagine if vaccines were causing people to die as a direct result of said vaccine, there would be a pause in the vaccine roll out. So far, the mRNA vaccines have not been paused in our country or anywhere in the world that they are being administered. That tells me that those mRNA vaccines are not the direct cause of any deaths that have been investigated.

Yes.  It's sad that people don't trust medical professionals to determine the causes of death.

27 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Check out NCL, they have a cruise that stops in Busan plus Hiroshima and Nagasaki out of Tokyo.

Hiroshima, and Nagasaki. interesting itinerary. Should we bring a geiger counter

33 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Interesting quote on the polio vaccine trials

As Harry Weaver, the foundation’s director of research, wrote: “The practice of medicine is based on calculated risk .... If [we wait until more] research is carried out, large numbers of human beings will develop poliomyelitis who might have been prevented from doing so.”

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 3:38 PM, coffeebean said:

Which vaccines are you referring to? Is it the mRNA vaccines? If yes, what are the side effects you are referring to?

I heard on the news Johnson and Johnson that there have been side effects concerning blood clots.  People have died taking it a couple days after.  They pulled J & J for the time being.  I was going to go to them for my vaccine.  Now, I can’t trust anyone right now.I’ll just have to wait and see what, if any, side effects occur to those who have  gotten the vaccine. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, James4me said:

I heard on the news Johnson and Johnson that there have been side effects concerning blood clots.  People have died taking it a couple days after.  They pulled J & J for the time being.  I was going to go to them for my vaccine.  Now, I can’t trust anyone right now.I’ll just have to wait and see what, if any, side effects occur to those who have  gotten the vaccine. 

One person, possibly.

Unless you are a female, on birth control pills, you have no worries.  Do some real research.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, yogimax said:

One person, possibly.

Unless you are a female, on birth control pills, you have no worries.  Do some real research.

I see you said the same thing on Royal’s board.  I’ll again ask you, why are you so rude?  Your response was completely uncalled for.