MSC Magficia Summer 2021 Refunds

annarack

Hi, has anyone requested and received a refund for their cancelled 2021 Magnifica cruise please?  We only requested the refund a few days ago as we hung about and kept looking at the August UK Virtuosa cruises, but just too expensive.  I just wondered if anyone who requested a refund straight after cancellation of the Magnifica cruises has had their refund yet please?  We are in the UK and had booked direct with MSC for an end of August Norway cruise.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.  We requested the Magnifica refund but then changed our mind when the Virtuosa prices dropped.  MSC handled it really well over the phone and transferred our booking across, plus the £250 OBC.  Good luck to everyone still waiting for their refunds/credits.

• 2 weeks later...

Informed by my cold house TA this morning that their current refund time is 120 days from date of cancellation. This was for a Magnifica August trip to Norway and I do not consider this to be good enough especially when I’m expected to pay for future cruises with them on time 🤬

I find this entire refund/FCC issue a little scandalous and the easy way for me to resolve it in my mind is to vote with my cash in the future and not book with the TA’s and cruise lines who I feel have not stepped up to the mark..!