NCL Haven Bar / Lounge Cocktail Prices

Phil265

Hi everyone! I am planning a cruise on Norwegian Encore in 2022. I am thinking about booking Haven.

One thing I was wondering about was how much those amazing special cocktails at the Haven Bar/Lounge would cost? They don‘t just make the regular cocktails that are offered in all the other bars around the ship but also really extravagant ones that I haven‘t found in any of the regular bar menues yet. Something like the „smoky old fashioned“ that is made with real smoke and everything! Are those drinks covered by one of the beverage packages? 

19 hours ago, Phil265 said:

Hi everyone! I am planning a cruise on Norwegian Encore in 2022. I am thinking about booking Haven.

One thing I was wondering about was how much those amazing special cocktails at the Haven Bar/Lounge would cost? They don‘t just make the regular cocktails that are offered in all the other bars around the ship but also really extravagant ones that I haven‘t found in any of the regular bar menues yet. Something like the „smoky old fashioned“ that is made with real smoke and everything! Are those drinks covered by one of the beverage packages? 

You’ll have the drink package if you’re in the Haven.  So, those fancy drinks are included....particularly the smoky old fashions....one of my faves!

You’ll have the Drink package if you choose it as a perk and pay the gratuities on that package.

It will cover most drinks but not the premium liqueurs. You can upgrade for an extra cost to include those.

With that said the bartenders in the Haven are generous with their pours, and you can still order premium liqueurs  with an up charge at the time of purchase.

Back in 2019 that was a $15 charge on the best scotches.

With the history of NCL raising prices every year I can only imagine what  liqueur prices  will be when cruising resumes.