Birthday Party on Royal Hawaiian Liner

Lingli

Hi, Don't know how I missed this post.

"some party ideas." You could invite us !?!?!

I'm serious! We're on the same cruise. There's about thirty folk from this board on this voyage. Check out http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=266290 It looks like we're arranging to meet up in the Commodore Club on the 27th at 5pm. so come along and meet some friends you didn't know you had.

Don't worry about being a stranger. We're all strangers (bet some are stranger than others!).

Regards, Colin.

P.S. That's two with birthdays that we know of. (any excuse for a party!)

Hi there -

Please join us! Colin Cameron has it right! Most of us will be strangers until our little party:

We're having a Cruise Critic "meet-n-greet" in the Commodore Club on Monday, February 27th at 5:00pm... The more the merrier!! Looks like we're going to have quite an interesting and varied group - it'll be a hoot no matter what :D

As for other Birthday Ideas, I think it would be great to celebrate at Todd English restaurant, the quiet, superb, alternative dining option aboard. I'm sure that you could arrange a special cake (or other favorite dessert!) if you inquired. Just remember you'll need to make your reservation the first day aboard.

Best regards,

John

My husband and I will be sailing on this cruise next week and would love to join the group if we may at the Commodore Club on Feb 27. We sailed transatlantic on the QM2 in July 2004 and loved it. We've also sailed on the QE2 transatlantic and a Christmas cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

This is our first time to Hawaii and looking forward to it. See you on board.

Dear Colin and John,

Thanks for your kind invitation and your useful information.

We would like to be there and you won't miss us - I am Chinese, my husband is British and we have a beautiful baby daughter.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Jasmine

Welcome to all the Newcomers!!

You should all join our roll call forum. I think Colin already supplied a link to it in his previous post.

NVcruising.......we are going on this cruise with another couple, who are formerly from Las Vegas. I believe they still have ties there. I'm sure you'll have alot in common. If you can locate our roll call, they are LV Cindy & Jon. Cindy is actually leaving to go to L.V on Sunday and then meeting us in LA on Friday the 24th.

If Colins link won't work, just go to "Roll Calls Other" and you should be able to find us.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Jo

Hi all,

Make that three birthdays. Mine's March 1, at which time we should be in Honolulu. But I'm happy to share the cake.

I asked some days ago about all of us CCs meeting, so this is the first I've heard (Commodore Club, etc).

Colleen,

My wife's name is Carolyn.

We are looking forward to our sail and plan to get up early on the 22nd to watch QM2 "back" into San Pedro. We're also planning to attend the Long Beach happening. Just call us addicted--or nuts!:D

Archived