Sky Suite Personal Butler

ScottC4746

7 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Sorry, I had a typo in my post.  AI is Always Included.  The Classic Drink package, gratuities, first level internet, and I believe some OBC are always included. It does not include the Premium drink package, the streaming internet, the minibar, speciality restaurants, and some other things.  Therefore is it not “All In”

I thought you may have been confused by the fact that it was not all inclusive.

So how much is all in? I have my Elite + minutes and will upgrade my drink package. Out of our 3 booked cruises, only 1 is not in a Suite. 

On 5/16/2021 at 8:38 AM, BoundForSea said:

Guys, just some insider info from someone who has a very very close friend who works on board..

The crew wants money. They dont want gifts unless its an internet package for them! While these sound like great gifts, please trust me- they don’t want gifts they want monetary tips. Just trying to save you from wasting time and money is all. Dont shoot the messenger here

I'm not going to shoot the messenger. It makes sense that gift cards and and money speaks best for them with little onboard living space and months away from home. This would be.... tip "adjacent." 😉  As a smith, I can make a pair of sterling silver, fine silver and 24k gold leaf cufflinks for around $40, materials wise. Plus, it's fun! They would know I made them for this purpose, so... thank you! I will make sure to also (and mostly) offer up what speaks best to them as gratitude. Thanks for the info!

• Thanks 1