Please Welcome: Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises

• Administrators

Cruise Critic is pleased to welcome Barbara Muckermann,  Chief Marketing Officer of Silversea Cruises! 

Prior to returning to Silversea, Barbara held strategic marketing positions at Loro Piana and NCL and was Chief Marketing Officer of MSC. Prior to that, she worked at Silversea as SVP Global Marketing and European Sales. She has also been Chairwoman of the Reputation Committee of CLIA, managing the association’s reputation. Barbara is a Doctor in Political Sciences and Economics and holds a joint MBA from Columbia and London Business School. She also teaches Branding and Strategy.

• LauraS pinned this topic
7 hours ago, rosewood jo said:

Will this be a live event? 

@rosewood jo 

Howdy!  emo22.gif

Ms. Muckermann will be here Tuesday, May 18th posting answers to the questions posted in this special forum.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Good morning Kat, do you know approximately what time Ms Muckermann will be here answering the questions? There are alot of threads so just wondering.........do we need to just peek in all day? Or will there be a timeframe?

Thanks😃

• Administrators

Hi Lois R & rosewood jo:

Ms Muckerman will begin answering questions tomorrow morning, and will continue throughout the day/next day(s) until all the questions are answered.

Best bet is to FOLLOW the entire forum, or at least your specific question, so that you don't miss out on anything!

Thanks for participating,

Laura

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, cool cruiser 14107 said:

can this be watched online anywhere? I missed her talk. thx

Hi, if you click on the link in the previous post, you can see all the questions she has answered. I think she is supposed to be coming back to answer the rest of them. But as for "watching it online"? No place.....she was on the event forum answering questions that were posted by folks from here.

11 minutes ago, PaulMCO said:

There are obviously a lot of interesting questions that are still to be answered.  Will they??

I think we are all waiting to see if/when Barbara returns. Well, I know I am waiting anyway.

I've seen some of these Q&As that put the Cruise Exec in the hot seat.  This one wasn't like that; very respectful and some really interesting questions.

So let's hope that she's just too busy planning Silversea's restart!  😀

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi all:

She will be answering all questions; don't worry.  As Jazz mentions, it's a pretty big gig to restart a cruise line!

Stay tuned everyone!