Breakfast on the Muse & the Moon

rubyclk

We have not sailed on the Muse but will be on the Silver Moon on a back to back in July/August.  We have sailed on the Wind, Cloud, Whisper, Shadow, Spirit and Explorer.  Without a Main Dining Room, where does one eat breakfast when not using room service?

Thanks for the answers to that question.😀 Breakfast is one of my favorite meals so it looks like I will try all 3 venues🙂

Great posts by SSCAF001 and Onserver.  Atlantide is exactly like The Restaurant on other ships.  And, we adore the Arts Cafe for its ease and simplicity.  We always try and stay on the same floor as Arts for the sheer reason of just rolling out of bed and a short walk down the hall.

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

We always try and stay on the same floor as Arts for the sheer reason of just rolling out of bed and a short walk down the hall.

Re. Arts Cafe:  I also try to stay on same deck for same reason.  I just want a cup of brewed coffee.  My tastes/needs are simple, and I do not need a custom crafted cuppa.  On some cruises on Musified ships, there has been a pot of self-serve brewed coffee and paper cups, etc., much like Panorama Coffee service on "classic" ships.  On another cruise, the HD forbade self-serve in Arts Cafe, and one had to wait a bit for someone behind the counter to make a simple Americano.  It would be good if Corporate would make clear that morning self-serve at back of Arts is appropriate, and that they should have spare thermoses on hand.  (The self-serve can go quickly, and someone has to go down to La Terrazza to refresh.)

La Terrazza on the Muse had a beautiful breakfast buffet or menu service. Not sure if new protocols will allow self serve.  We almost always opted for an outside table.  If we were headed off ship for an excursion or day of exploring, we opted for a solid breakfast.  On lazy days, we loved the Arts Cafe and then looked forward to lunch on deck.  Loved the Muse, we are sad that our Dawn cruise this September  was canceled early on, but looking forward to 2022 /23 on either the Muse or the Dawn as we are partial to that class on Silversea. 

Edited by cece50