Questions on Legend 8 Night Carib from NY

Anyone know which nights are the formal nights?Also any recommendations about reservations for the supper club (nights)? Lastly, do men need jackets for any other nights besides formal? Thanks!

Legend 6/24/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;6;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Re: Supper Club - was thinking of making my reservation for the late night seating on the night we are in San Juan. With three kids, what am I going to do in San Juan in the evening anyway.

We just did the 8 night southern on the Legend last month. Second and seventh are correct for formal nights. You might want to take a jacket for the Golden Fleece as the card we received in our stateroom confirming our reservation said jackets required for the men. On the other hand, they didn't enforce that and some of the men came to dinner looking like they were going to a luau. The Capers lists the dress for the Golden Fleece as "smart casual".

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

No jackets are necessary on any of the other nights besides formal unless you go to the supper club....which I highly recommend! Have fun...The Legend is a great ship

Carnival Miracle 6/12/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived