Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Nah not happening. The main thing is not everyone knows about this and I’d like to keep it that way. But I’ve never been a big picture person. The only two pictures I was excited to take were with George HW Bush and Drew Brees. Other than that you’ll have to find my mom’s Facebook to find one.

And the Bush one is in a review the week he died.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Nah not happening. The main thing is not everyone knows about this and I’d like to keep it that way. But I’ve never been a big picture person. The only two pictures I was excited to take were with George HW Bush and Drew Brees. Other than that you’ll have to find my mom’s Facebook to find one.

Is that a challenge???🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Is that a challenge???🤣

4 minutes ago, mopedmom1 said:

I found the picture. He has on a khaki jacket and a black blob covering his face. Boy, I'm really living it up on a Friday night.  Lol!

I'm right there with you regarding an exciting Friday night.   Share the link!!!!  PLEASE.....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Her FB name is "Saint Greg's Mom" right?

What time are we flying? I don't want to be late...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Wow. Only 30 subscribers and 33 pages…with a New Orleans precruise. 

Maybe you weren't as famous then? 😇 I know I didn't follow that one, although I have since read it once I realized how good your reviews are! You must be counting down the hours until departure now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

Maybe you weren't as famous then? 😇 I know I didn't follow that one, although I have since read it once I realized how good your reviews are! You must be counting down the hours until departure now.

That was just my second full live review. And Dream which I had just done four months prior.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

This is the room. We’re at a best western across the street from an offsite parking facility call the parking spot. Park tonight, walk across the street to the hotel, hotel shuttle at 7:30am tomorrow, parking spot shuttle when we get back.

21C646D5-471C-424C-9612-F68DD0F1DE03.jpeg

E70DF0CD-6C7A-47FD-A94B-867E93AEBD1B.jpeg

FFD5C21C-03A8-4818-8033-053298D92EA0.jpeg

41C4DF2A-FB44-49F9-96FA-DD5B740338E3.jpeg

CE210BEC-7EC6-4082-AEC4-2EC471ECA9BA.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

I think panorama was over 80. If Mardi Gras sails in August I’m shooting for 100.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess I should be doing live things. I am in place.

1ABD129E-F9E3-45AB-A0FA-FF70B4244469.jpeg

What was the reason you chose to stay overnight in Houston? Was it just to avoid early morning trip tomorrow? In all my travels, I have never done an "airport hotel."

16 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

What was the reason you chose to stay overnight in Houston? Was it just to avoid early morning trip tomorrow? In all my travels, I have never done an "airport hotel."

I’ve gotten into a habit of doing airport hotels just like cruise hotels. If I have an early flight I like to be close to the airport. I’ve seen some crazy things with traffic in Dallas and Houston. Even today there was a 30min delay and Siri had to take me off of the interstate onto some highway to get around something that was causing a delay.  Having a friend come from a different part of the state only made it make more sense this time. He wanted to come in today as well and it was already in my plan.

I kind of feel like I’m starting my vacation early and it’s a stress reliever to know I’m a stones throw away from the airport and I have a shuttle to take me there in the morning. And if something goes wrong with that shuttle I can step across the street and take the parking facility shuttle.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 17