Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

4 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

If it ever comes up again where a pkg is gonna be delivered by Fed Ex and you arent going to be home, you can have it redirected to a Walgreens near you and they will keep it for 7 days. Just a little fyi for ya in case you are in this situation again as much as you travel 👍

Okay. I use that option with UPS and the UPS store but I didn't see it for FedEx. Seems like vacation hold should've worked though.

• Like 1

I'm not usually a napper but after lunch today I couldn't quit yawning. I closed my office door, put my feet up on a chair, and slept for 20 minutes. I feel much better now. In my defense I had to work from home on an emergency work issue for about 5 hours last night until 1am this morning so I didn't get my usual sleep. And I was tired from the travel day.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I'm not usually a napper but after lunch today I couldn't quit yawning. I closed my office door, put my feet up on a chair, and slept for 20 minutes. I feel much better now. In my defense I had to work from home on an emergency work issue for about 5 hours last night until 1am this morning so I didn't get my usual sleep. And I was tired from the travel day.

Gotta love those power naps! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blarko said:

How was the peanut butter tequila? Did it taste like peanut butter? 

yeah. It was thick for a tequila. You could probably put that on bread with jelly and eat it. Whereas the the chocolate tequila liqueur I had at the tequila tasting wasn’t thick. Both were good though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, watermelonqueen99 said:

So glad I stumbled upon a SG review! Spent my evening reading it. Really made me realize how f~oo~king bad I miss the ports of call. Thanks for sharing your trip. I'm crossing everything that's crossable that we get to sail on the Dream this fall. 🤞

Hey! Good to see you around! Hope you’re fully recovered and feeling better and all of that. Sounds like you are since you have a cruise planned. Looking forward to a review if you do one. I’ll be on the Playa Del Carmen board in four weeks for Barcelo Maya Riviera. Then hopefully Mardi Gras at the end of August. Thanks for stopping by!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Hey! Good to see you around! Hope you’re fully recovered and feeling better and all of that. Sounds like you are since you have a cruise planned. Looking forward to a review if you do one. I’ll be on the Playa Del Carmen board in four weeks for Barcelo Maya Riviera. Then hopefully Mardi Gras at the end of August. Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks, I've made a nearly full recovery and so ready to cruise! And of course I will write another review that will probably (hopefully) have all the Karens reporting me. Look forward to reading about your next trip!

• Like 3

On 5/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, Saint Greg said:

AFBAC7F3-149A-4262-AA39-92427A1DB8A0.jpeg

I wasn’t sure what I was taking a picture of at the time. I was in the aisle seat. But now I’m pretty sure this is isla mujures. And the other side of the plane must’ve been seeing Cancun.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:41 PM, Saint Greg said:

9647A4A0-5705-4D83-9EFF-591DE404A91F.jpeg

DOES rule out the possibility! 🤪

On 5/18/2021 at 10:32 PM, Saint Greg said:

I mentioned this bar I thought was cool yesterday. He said let’s stop and have a drink. I said sure. 

Aw, Your friend is much more relaxed today.  I got thinking, after I said generic Begins with a V boner pills, maybe he was getting an RX for his grandma.  Why else would he be calling her on a 3 day trip?

On 5/18/2021 at 10:46 PM, E@syPe@zy said:

You know you may have created a problem.

I'm betting your friend hasn't had this much fun in a long time and he's going to want to go on more vacations with you. 😧

Definitely! 

1 hour ago, maureencruiser said:

My money is on generic *****.

^^That.

Thanks for the review, I hope you get to sail in August.  My next one is MSC Divina in September.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, georgemoe said:

Thanks my first SG review! Plan to do BarHop on our MSC Seashore sailing in April. Can't wait!

Great! Welcome aboard! I’m doing Barcelo MayaRiviera starting on Sunday. Link is a couple posts up. Then Carnival Mardi Gras in August.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Great! Welcome aboard! I’m doing Barcelo MayaRiviera starting on Sunday. Link is a couple posts up. Then Carnival Mardi Gras in August.

Will be following both. Thanks! Hoping to sail Mardi Gras in 2023 or sooner.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...