Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

7 minutes ago, mopedmom1 said:

I really enjoyed the NO pictures. Maybe you will pick up a few more views now! Lol

Next time out of New Orleans it’s for the sailabration. And it’s March so that means crawfish season. We’ll definitely be finding a boil. Just after Mardi Gras…maybe they’ll still have some king cakes around….we’ll see.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

I stopped at that chevron for beer. I was going to go with something local or a blood n honey out of Dallas but they had no blood n honey and the locals were all lighter beers. So I went with the Texas fail safe.

F71D0196-A1BF-4AD4-869B-1AEC4CD820B5.jpeg

• Like 5

Friend is going to be about an hour later than projected. He wanted to eat at an Indian restaurant he likes in Houston. He used to live here. I want to be back to watch the UFC main card. Shane Burgos’ family is on my Mardi Gras cruise. But I do want to try the Indian food so we’ll  are going to pick it up and bring it back to the room.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

Friend ended up by the Indian restaurant which is 20 miles away from here so he’s just going to pick the food up while he’s out there. I’m just getting what he gets. I told him I like really spicy wings so we’re getting something super Spicy. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Better location look. 

hotel here.

5F5DFE20-4F30-41F6-859E-B26DC4CF1471.jpeg

That looks like a recent build.  I like BW's for a middle of the road hotel.  Can usually count on them being clean and in good working order.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, E@syPe@zy said:

That looks like a recent build.  I like BW's for a middle of the road hotel.  Can usually count on them being clean and in good working order.

I think this is my first one or my first one since I was a kid but it’s nice. Clean modern.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Friend shows up at the right room but wrong hotel. I tell him yeah just push on the door. After I verified he wasn’t outside my door.

It's a good think you have a great sense of humor....you're going to need it!?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We just dropped friends car off at the parking spot. Right In front of mine and walked back over. I think this is a new hotel. Friend was looking at me funny when I took this pic. There’s going to be slot of that I guess.

8C88C759-A413-4DFD-A066-02D64ADFA921.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Alarm goes off in 45 mins but I’ve had My 7 hours of sleep. No the sun isn’t coming up yet. There’s a huge light at the hotel next door shining right into this room so it never got totally dark in here.

A83B9A7F-DD7F-4BC4-91B6-0CCB8FF84977.jpeg

I wake up around midnight and it looks like friend is talking on the phone over in his bed. I’m like “dude I’m blanking trying to sleep here get the blank out……oh I see….you’re your asleep.” That happened about 3 times. Just weird. When it happened at 2:30 his eyes were open but he was asleep. Apparently friend is a big sleep talker now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I wake up around midnight and it looks like friend is talking on the phone over in his bed. I’m like “dude I’m blanking trying to sleep here get the blank out……oh I see….you’re your asleep.” That happened about 3 times. Just weird. When it happened at 2:30 his eyes were open but he was asleep. Apparently friend is a big sleep talker now.

You have separate rooms in Coz, right?

• Like 3