Major battle is imminent.

What do you get when you restrict cruisers from cruising for over a year?

You get this. All of us playing a pretend battle between Royal Caribbean and Carnival ships in the Bahamas. 

I love you, Cruise Critic. 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LeeW said:

Disney Dream is doing an attack from the rear on the Terminal A command post.

What or who is that up in the crows nest? Why it looks like 5 or 6 Captain Jack Sparrows.

But it's a very odd choice to have Goofy manning the cannon.

56 minutes ago, 100viper said:

What do you get when you restrict cruisers from cruising for over a year?

You get this. All of us playing a pretend battle between Royal Caribbean and Carnival ships in the Bahamas. 

I love you, Cruise Critic. 😂

I will admit to comi8ng here for the sole purpose of being amusing/amused.   I need some kind of cruise fix. The week in Vegas for our 40th wasn't enough.  Was supposed to be a Grand Suite on Brilliance.  We did get a 4 room suite at the Paris Hotel on the strip with a Limo ride to Planet 13!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BillOh said:

I will admit to comi8ng here for the sole purpose of being amusing/amused.   I need some kind of cruise fix. The week in Vegas for our 40th wasn't enough.  Was supposed to be a Grand Suite on Brilliance.  We did get a 4 room suite at the Paris Hotel on the strip with a Limo ride to Planet 13!

We had a great corner aft grand suite 1600 on brilliance for our 25th anniversary 

• Like 1

Allure has joined the battle, so now 2 carriers. Its starting to look like Midway!  Nobody has crossed the line put down by Brilliance though. Coral Princess seems to be on reconnaissance.  Are they owned by Carnival?  I don't know much out side of  Royal and Celebrity.  A New Holland ship is also in the area.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, George C said:

We had a great corner aft grand suite 1600 on brilliance for our 25th anniversary 

Not all related, we had a D1 balcony on Voyager for our 25th.  We had the same on Allure for the 30th which was the day America found out Bin Laden was dead.   We moved the GS on Brilliance to Sept 4th, so I'm still trying to hold out hope.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BillOh said:

Allure has joined the battle, so now 2 carriers. Its starting to look like Midway!  Nobody has crossed the line put down by Brilliance though. Coral Princess seems to be on reconnaissance.  Are they owned by Carnival?  I don't know much out side of  Royal and Celebrity.  A New Holland ship is also in the area.

Yes princess is part of carnival, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BillOh said:

Not all related, we had a D1 balcony on Voyager for our 25th.  We had the same on Allure for the 30th which was the day America found out Bin Laden was dead.   We moved the GS on Brilliance to Sept 4th, so I'm still trying to hold out hope.   

I would definitely recommend #1600 if it’s available. I think you have a decent shot for September. 

5 hours ago, LeeW said:

Disney Dream is doing an attack from the rear on the Terminal A command post.

Hope she hasn't been hit!

image.png.363ac03da0f16e45f83aa0d3a170bdec.png

And hey are those naval mines being thrown overboard?

Ohh upon closer inspection it looks like they're frozen Mickey ice cream bars 😁

Edited by SeaHunt
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, George C said:

I would definitely recommend #1600 if it’s available. I think you have a decent shot for September. 

We had a corner aft D1 on Jewel and loved it. We are currently in 1554 and wait listed for 1556.  I will see about 1600.     

Thanks for the thought.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BillOh said:

There is a major sea battle about to break out between Miami and The Bahamas. on the left if the Carnival fleet. On the right is the Royal/Celebrity fleet. The highlight dot in the middle is Brilliance of the Seas leading the charge. Celebrity Summit is flanking the Carnival fleet to the North.

seabattle.JPG.d8b93c0aeddd13cd600fe39f82775db1.JPG

Carnival landed the first salvo yesterday with 2 ships repatriating Galveston and one ship in Florida.  However, what they don’t realize is RCL has broken the complicated  super secret enwhaletail code.  Admiral Richard “MacArthur” Fain plans to fulfill his promise from March 2020, of....”RCL and I shall return” ......to the ports.

No casualties reported to date, but should a corporate inner circle from either camp fall, a proper final ritual would include one of the smaller, older ships being floated from shore, with chefs familiar with flaming babaloo or cherries flambé lighting arrows which are softly arched into the vessel with large horns billowing over the waves ala the ending scene of “The Vikings”

Eddie

......my wife is urging me to see a Doctor.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, BillOh said:

There is a major sea battle about to break out between Miami and The Bahamas. on the left if the Carnival fleet. On the right is the Royal/Celebrity fleet. The highlight dot in the middle is Brilliance of the Seas leading the charge. Celebrity Summit is flanking the Carnival fleet to the North.

seabattle.JPG.d8b93c0aeddd13cd600fe39f82775db1.JPG

So not.....Israel and Palestine are bombings each other. 

5 hours ago, Hogbay said:

So not.....Israel and Palestine are bombings each other. 

Correct, and it is unfortunate that they are.  

That being said, this is a humour thread.  Humour has helped many through a bad situations, this past year has been a prime example. 

• Like 10

22 hours ago, sandebeach said:

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door

• Like 1

36 hours after my initial post, Brilliance is still on the front lines.  Carnival seems to be tighening up its bunch, or as someone said earlier, "circling the wagons"   Royal is using Coco Cay as a homeport or behind the lines fortification. Two celebrity  ships are on R&R there today.

I consider it a bright note Brilliance hasn't return to holding station at Titiri Bank with occasional trips back to St Martin everyother week. 

On 5/12/2021 at 7:16 AM, Yorkvillain said:

Royal’s calculated strategy for getting rid of the Radiance class.  

Brilliant move. Putting a Vision class ship in front would have looked desperate and too obvious to the enemy. 

Now Now, only problem with Radiance Class is not enough of them!

• Like 1