Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

22 hours ago, K.T.B. said:

This is nuts.  I use a log of website applications for my job.  When I get locked out, they can unlock me and I can sign in with no problems without having to change my password.  Princess should be able to do the same thing.

And I've had zero issues in accessing the Medallion app on my phone, but I still can't login.  Also in chat right now with someone.....  I don't foresee this going well.

Agree.....almost ever company website I know posts some message that people may have issues logging in.....for Princess to know there is a problem and just let clients flounder and waste time is another example of their declining customer service that I have seen happen in the last year........so disappointing that they cannot or are unwilling to do something so simple......

Edited by PrincessLuver
  • Like 2

Downloaded the Medallion Class app on my android phone, entered my email address and same password that I use for the Princess web page ... bingo, brought up our November cruise. After this snafu with the Princess home page, haven't been able to log in. Same email address and password on both. Claims I am locked out, using Firefox browser. Mighty poor Corporate image.

• Like 1

Isn't anybody at Princess listening?  When they first came out with these apps we used to get a response on CC from the IT company managing the Medallions.

Did that company go by the boards along with the barrel chairs, straws and balloons?  🙄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

Isn't anybody at Princess listening?  When they first came out with these apps we used to get a response on CC from the IT company managing the Medallions.

Did that company go by the boards along with the barrel chairs, straws and balloons?  🙄 

Seriously, I doubt they care anymore ... as long as bookings come in, they have little incentive to make things right

2 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

Seriously, I doubt they care anymore ... as long as bookings come in, they have little incentive to make things right

I'm not sure that they don't care if you cannot sign up for the actual medallions to be sent to you pre-embarkation.  After all, by completing the MedallionClass App to get to be 'Ocean Ready' relieves them of needing to do the data entry as you have done it all for them in advance.  Similar to using the ATM at a bank instead of transacting through a teller.

7 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Still can't login on laptop but at least now instead of telling me to create a new password I am getting this:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again.

Mine still says “Your account appears to be locked,” and says to try resetting the password.  😕

19 minutes ago, jeeper2 said:

Mine still says “Your account appears to be locked,” and says to try resetting the password.  😕

My husband's shows that when he logs in too, then he can click on something like upcoming cruises and it knows him and brings up all of the right info.  Weird.

12 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Well now mine says...Your Account is Missing Some Information and wants me to register my account...geez!

yeah - tried to add my wife's account - reset to same password - now getting the same message your are

my account is good to go ... at least it was about 10 minutes ago

I’ve had the same login issues for over a week too & so decided to check what password/login details I use for the medallion app. The password I use for the medallion app is slightly different to what I use for my Princess account via the web. So, I used the medallion app password for the website and ‘voila’, it worked with no more error messages,

Could be worth a try...

As I have my passwords saved automatically, I would not normally check, but it’s been 24 hours now & I can now login with no issues

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, voljeep said:

yeah - tried to add my wife's account - reset to same password - now getting the same message your are

my account is good to go ... at least it was about 10 minutes ago

OnceI left the website alone, downloaded MedallionClass app on iPhone everything just appeared a day later all correct on iPhonene. 

I am staying away from website as I am getting technical problem message on website. Now. 

11 minutes ago, favouriteplaces said:

I’ve had the same login issues for over a week too & so decided to check what password/login details I use for the medallion app. The password I use for the medallion app is slightly different to what I use for my Princess account via the web. So, I used the medallion app password for the website and ‘voila’, it worked with no more error messages,

Could be worth a try...

As I have my passwords saved automatically, I would not normally check, but it’s been 24 hours now & I can now login with no issues

I don't have the Medallion app and my phone is not that smart 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, dog said:

OnceI left the website alone, downloaded MedallionClass app on iPhone everything just appeared a day later all correct on iPhonene. 

I am staying away from website as I am getting technical problem message on website. Now. 

thanks, dog   wouldn't even care at this point... just waiting until posters post that they can book boarding times

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, favouriteplaces said:

Could be worth a try...

After experiencing these log-in issues as well I refused to 'change' my password with the thought that eventually things would clear up. After reading this this morning I tried logging into Princess with my Ocean/Medallion Class app password (as it was different) and as 'favouriteplaces' said above - 'voila', I was able to log into Princess on my laptop and the Medallion app on my phone with the same log-in credentials (username and password) for both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I can sign into my Princess account as well as the Medallion app now after having the same previous problems that many posters have already posted. My question is I cannot add any of my booked cruises to the Medallion app. Is that a different situation?  Are others having this same problem?

I can log into the Medallion app but I cannot do anything in the app.  I can see my upcoming cruises, but I cannot correct any mistakes in my profile.    I am tempted to send them an email, and suggest they read this 14 page thread about how awful this app is for many people. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, favouriteplaces said:

So, I used the medallion app password for the website and ‘voila’, it worked with no more error messages,

1 hour ago, sandancer said:

Same for me. I was able to log in using the password for the medallion app. 

1 hour ago, mtncruzr2 said:

Medallion app login works for me also

That was the plan - to have single/common login credentials for both Princess.com and Medallion Class.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

I can log into the Medallion app but I cannot do anything in the app.  I can see my upcoming cruises, but I cannot correct any mistakes in my profile.    I am tempted to send them an email, and suggest they read this 14 page thread about how awful this app is for many people. 

But it isn't only the app causing the angst ... login to website is erratically functional or not.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Same for me yesterday. Left it alone.  Then today opened app and everything works through app. 

I still cannot log in on website. Getting same messages as others. Latest. Missing information.  I just left it blank. They are working o it, maybe one account at a time. ! 

Edited by dog
  • Like 1

Using the same credentials for the app and the website still works for me and my husband. We can both login to our Princess.com accounts and the apps on our phones. The apps also have all of the information on our future cruises. When I downloaded the medallion app on my husband's phone yesterday and registered him, the app on his phone picked up all the info I had entered for him months ago on the app on my phone including his photo and documents.

• Thanks 1