Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

Yesterday I was not able to access my wife’s account.

Princess wanted her to register for a “new” password.

Per recommendation from CC users - we did not register for a new password.

Thanks CC users for the suggestions.

Today -- I used her “old” password.  Success!  Happy camper!

All account info is correct (bookings, credits, etc.).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dog said:

For the two posters above:  these are the same messages I got for a few days before mine was fixed. I stopped re setting password. Used my original ID and password to set up the MedallionClass app used my booking number to get into app. Once I did that my Personalizer account on website was accessible the next day. I never filled in the missing information page. Nothing was missing. 

Thanks. That was a good idea. Didn't work in my case, though. Frustrating, but there's plenty of time before we need it, and at least we can access our booked cruise with the booking number. I do wonder how many people this is affecting, though, and it is surprising to me that people are still having problems after several weeks of this. You'd think they'd be putting high priority on this--and if they ARE, what could be so complicated as to take weeks to fix?

5 minutes ago, Grislap said:

Thanks. That was a good idea. Didn't work in my case, though. Frustrating, but there's plenty of time before we need it, and at least we can access our booked cruise with the booking number. I do wonder how many people this is affecting, though, and it is surprising to me that people are still having problems after several weeks of this. You'd think they'd be putting high priority on this--and if they ARE, what could be so complicated as to take weeks to fix?

I know. Sorry you are still having problems. Saw a lot on fb get in and many on this thread about the same time I did. Let us know when you get in. 

• Like 1

I had my husband try to sign in today.  Gave him a new Captains Circle number with no record of any previous cruises.  Was told that they are still having issues.  I emailed Captains Circle so maybe they can get him fixed.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grislap said:

I have the MedallianClass app working, and can log in to Princess website on my newer mac laptop and iphone, But....this morning I could not log in on my oldest mac computer. Had to get into my account with the Booking Number.

So the problems for some are still there.

This mac is 9 years old and it is giving me problems on other websites....

the website login has been working for me for a couple of days now, yay!    I did early on change my password, and for me, the new password now works and I see all my info as expected.

Coming from the software industry, I do want to say that Single Sign On (SSO) is usually trickier than it would seem to implement.   Add in that this work was apparently outsourced, likely to folks without deep experience, and I'm not surprised it took some time to track down & debug the new code.

Mary

• Like 1

I have not had login issues all through this - since resetting my password at the beginning.  But, I cannot setup the pre-cruise steps in the Medallion Class app that I could before.  Only thing working is order the Medallion.  The Personal Info & Documents step comes back with an ocean buoy and the message that COMPASS is unavailable and "all hands on tech" working on it.  Over a week now.

Before, I had that, the Medallion, and the Pay steps all Green.  I do not expect Arrival & Departure groups to be functional at this time.

Still can't login

I login then it asks me to register account which I do and then when I register that is end of story?

Nothing else happens....start over again register account.

18 minutes ago, gvre said:

Still can't login

I login then it asks me to register account which I do and then when I register that is end of story?

Did you download the MedallionClass app yet?

you can reset the password back to your original one and use your original ID on the website. Do not register. 
do not fill in form when it says you are missing information. 

good luck 

Edited by dog
  • Like 1

This feels like a fix for my problem will not just arrive over time.  It feels like time to call tech support and see if we can get our account back up and running.   Had been waiting it out hoping for some kind of master reset, but that does not appear to be forthcoming.  Didn't want to contribute to inundating tech support with calls but....

Don

This is truly becoming ridiculous. I can’t believe a corporation this size has had such a major problem with their website continue for so long. Truly mind boggling and frankly a little sad (pathetic). 🤣😐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4hunters said:

This is truly becoming ridiculous. I can’t believe a corporation this size has had such a major problem with their website continue for so long. Truly mind boggling and frankly a little sad (pathetic). 🤣😐

We all went through this when they first introduced MedallionClass but they did finally sort it out.  It seems they did an upgrade to MedallionClass.  This is a classic example of why you don't fix something which isn't broken...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

We all went through this when they first introduced MedallionClass but they did finally sort it out.  It seems they did an upgrade to MedallionClass.  This is a classic example of why you don't fix something which isn't broken...

So the Princess website is working again for you?  It’s definitely not for me even after clearing my cache, different browsers etc. 

27 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

So the Princess website is working again for you?  It’s definitely not for me even after clearing my cache, different browsers etc. 

Are you not able to login ? I had a problem because Password was entered by Edge Autofill and it was using an old Password.

18 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Are you not able to login ? I had a problem because Password was entered by Edge Autofill and it was using an old Password.

Correct. Like many others in this thread, after I login it asks to confirm/add information like it’s registering a new account. So no, I haven’t been able to login normally for weeks now. The only way I can see my upcoming cruise information is by looking it up using the booking number, first/last name and DOB (no login).  

Edited by 4hunters
Spelling

I can sign into my Princess account however the Medallion App still will not accept any of my upcoming booked cruises. This is more than 3 weeks now. I just keep checking on a regular basis to see if things have corrected themselves. I doubt that's going to happen at this point. I have deleted and reinstalled the app numerous times.

13 hours ago, 4hunters said:

I haven't experienced any difficulty at all with the web site.  My old password which is auto filled by Edge must have met the new requirements.  The only change I saw on my first log in this season was a notice that said "Good News, your password now works for both the web login and MedallionClass log in."  Everything worked on the web site same as before and I was able to complete the cruise personalizer and order special services and excursions.  My issue is with the MedallionClass App.  It keeps crashing before I even get a chance to attempt a log in.

On 6/2/2021 at 9:18 AM, Daniel A said:

I haven't experienced any difficulty at all with the web site.  My old password which is auto filled by Edge must have met the new requirements.  The only change I saw on my first log in this season was a notice that said "Good News, your password now works for both the web login and MedallionClass log in."  Everything worked on the web site same as before and I was able to complete the cruise personalizer and order special services and excursions.  My issue is with the MedallionClass App.  It keeps crashing before I even get a chance to attempt a log in.

Something very strange is happening with my Personalizer/Web Site experience.. I have been pretty lucky over the last few weeks, I did the password reset thing (using my original password) and have had no issues accessing our accounts either on the Princess website or the Medallion app. All was working just fine just a few days ago.

This AM I logged in to the Princess site to start filling in the info for two new trips I booked yesterday through our usual TA. When I select "Checkin" to start entering all the usual required data, I'm met with an order to enter the info through the app, and it appears it's no longer possible to do it through the web site IOW using a PC, monitor and keyboard? The only Android devices we have capable of accessing the Medallion app are two cellphones, which are horribly inadequate for typing in large amounts of data like that, and it begs the question of how someone who does not have a very recent Android or IOS device can even register for their trip.

Edited by lx200gps

On 5/31/2021 at 1:21 PM, gvre said:

Still can't login

Click on "Booked Guests" and login using your name, DOB, and booking #. This will give you access to all your info

38 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Something very strange is happening with my Personalizer/Web Site experience.. I have been pretty lucky over the last few weeks, I did the password reset thing (using my original password) and have had no issues accessing our accounts either on the Princess website or the Medallion app. All was working just fine just a few days ago.

This AM I logged in to the Princess site to start filling in the info for two new trips I booked yesterday through our usual TA. When I select "Checkin" to start entering all the usual required data, I'm met with an order to enter the info through the app, and it appears it's no longer possible to do it through the web site IOW using a PC, monitor and keyboard? The only Android devices we have capable of accessing the Medallion app are two cellphones, which are horribly inadequate for typing in large amounts of data like that, and it begs the question of how someone who does not have a very recent Android or IOS device can even register for their trip.

Interesting, I just did a mock booking and the web page after selecting a particular cabin shows "Coming Soon: Select dining options through MedallionClass App"  So, now you cannot even select your dining preferences unless they can get the darn app working.