Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

I have the app working for 2 of my cruises but not the third one.  Anyhoo, trying to access SPA services on the website, says available within the 6 month window. Well, we have less than six months to go and can't access SPA services still but my question is, how do you access spa services on the app?  I can't find them anywhere. I still can't sign into my laptop without booking number

Well shoot.  I've been able to log in for the last couple of weeks when others continued to have problems.  But I've been getting this message for the last hour or so.  My husband's log on yields the same result.  I sure hope it's temporary...

image.png.8cccfd1c482e75c2f452918d21e9648d.png

2 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Well shoot.  I've been able to log in for the last couple of weeks when others continued to have problems.  But I've been getting this message for the last hour or so.  My husband's log on yields the same result.  I sure hope it's temporary...

Same here. It's been working fine for a week or so, now this. I doubt it's some scheduled site outage. 😡

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

7 minutes ago, joepeka said:

Same here. It's been working fine for a week or so, now this. I doubt it's some scheduled site outage. 😡

Me too.

18 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I only get this on my 10 year old computer   My 3 year old Mac has site working well and the app is too and more information shows up ie: my photo from last cruise. 

1 minute ago, dog said:

I only get this on my 10 year old computer   My 3 year old Mac has site working well and the app is too and more information shows up ie: my photo from last cruise. 

Spoke too soon. iPhone now getting technical difficulties. A half hour ago all worked fine. Friday evening- maybe weekend maintenance ?

Just now, dog said:

Spoke too soon. iPhone now getting technical difficulties. A half hour ago all worked fine. Friday evening- maybe weekend maintenance ?

I initially had that scheduled maintenance thought but (in my many years experience in IT), you don't schedule outages during prime-time hours. That stuff is always relegated to the wee hours of the night on weekends. 

Add me and my wife to the list.  Today I signed on and had no trouble doing so but noticed that I hadn't created an account for my wife who sometimes cruises with her friends so I added an account for her this morning that went off without a hitch.

That is when I discovered that our passwords needed to contain a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters along with a number as well as a special character.

Although my password has never contained a special character and it has always allowed me to sign in, to keep things simple I thought I would use the same password as her by adding a special character to mine but I keep on getting the spinning wheel as shown below...

image.thumb.png.b7e89a55d8e78a07996f306893cae3da.png

...and now neither one of us can sign in without getting the dreaded message telling us...

image.png.5d490df7403ace8087af8f17f672251c.png

...which we only started getting this afternoon.

But here's the real kicker, within a few hours of setting up my wife's account she received a marketing call from Princess and now she can't get into her account and change the radio button to make sure they don't phone us, we'll call them!

Edited by CapeCodCottage
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, joepeka said:

I initially had that scheduled maintenance thought but (in my many years experience in IT), you don't schedule outages during prime-time hours. That stuff is always relegated to the wee hours of the night on weekends. 

no problem. I am back in to app, website. All working fine again!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I'm back in!  Not sure how long it was down but it appears to be working for me - hopefully it is for everyone else as well.

9 minutes ago, dog said:

no problem. I am back in to app, website. All working fine again!!

Thanks for the update!

Although my wife and I can sign in again (hopefully that lasts for more than half a day), I am still unable to change my password without getting the never ending spinning wheel... so email to Customer Relations with a link to this thread for their reading pleasure!

4 hours ago, CapeCodCottage said:

Thanks for the update!

Although my wife and I can sign in again (hopefully that lasts for more than half a day), I am still unable to change my password without getting the never ending spinning wheel... so email to Customer Relations with a link to this thread for their reading pleasure!

several of us found it worked to rest password  back to what it was originally. Those who did not change their passwords were having more success at logging in after they set up their MedallionClass app 

14 hours ago, dog said:

several of us found it worked to rest password  back to what it was originally. Those who did not change their passwords were having more success at logging in after they set up their MedallionClass app 

Thanks but I never changed my password in the first place.  Same password for years.  The issue is it won't let me change it at all.  All I get is the infernal "Processing" and the spinning circle.

So thinking that maybe it would be work if I made my OceanReady password and make it the same as my Princess.com sign on password, nope seems they have a problem (or at least I do) because when I try to change my password on the app, this is what I get after confirming the new password...

image.thumb.png.c0c01b0b4fcc5c163a8f50f6cf166c3d.png

But now I see that I only have to have 3 out of 4 of the Uppercase; Lowercase; Number; Special Character in our passwords so thinking maybe I am the only one in the family having issues I went into my wife's account (who never had an account up until yesterday nor has she had an OceanReady account before) to change her password so you'd think it be easy, right?

Nope, now all she gets is the "Processing" and spinning wheel when trying to change her password.

So hoping that a Password Recovery would work I tried Princess tool for resetting your own password and receive a new error -- "An error has occurred.  error" -- very informative eh?!!

image.thumb.png.a91e4516f7cf69413a2d106d92fc4473.png

I will have her call Princess and see if they can fix her account or delete it so we can start over just so she can choose a new password.  Sheesh!

Password Reset

Success!  So after calling Princess, here's the deal.  They weren't aware that all/some of us were having difficulties using our Profile's to change our passwords so in order to avoid the "Processing" and spinning wheel, here is an alternative.

When accessing Princess.com and you want to change your password after clicking Log In you will get the usual sign on screen as shown below...

image.thumb.png.f87e629c8c0310c80a318e2320ace906.png

Now rather than entering your Login ID and your Password, instead click the Need help? link and you will be presented with the following screen and click on the appropriate selection (or call Princess if you have forgotten your email address)...

image.thumb.png.59a9983724b1111bc922acf2575e2166.png

After clicking on Reset my Password I received an email from Princess as follows...

image.thumb.png.f8f8e178bae174f2c3d8022809a863ab.png

Clicking on the Reset Password link walked me though the remainder of the password reset process.  As an added bonus this also synchronizes both your Princess.com Log In password and your OceanReady Medallion apps!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CapeCodCottage said:

Password Reset

Success!  So after calling Princess, here's the deal.  They weren't aware that all/some of us were having difficulties using our Profile's to change our passwords so in order to avoid the "Processing" and spinning wheel, here is an alternative.

When accessing Princess.com and you want to change your password after clicking Log In you will get the usual sign on screen as shown below...

Now rather than entering your Login ID and your Password, instead click the Need help? link and you will be presented with the following screen and click on the appropriate selection (or call Princess if you have forgotten your email address)...

After clicking on Reset my Password I received an email from Princess as follows...

Clicking on the Reset Password link walked me though the remainder of the password reset process.  As an added bonus this also synchronizes both your Princess.com Log In password and your OceanReady Medallion apps!

You Genius!!

I finally got in it took 3 weeks!!!

• Haha 1

Password Reset

Now, the big question is can you also log into the MedallionClass App or does it crash?

Password Reset

CAUTION !!!

DW Tried this and she ended up with a NEW Captain Circle # and with no way to go back.

Before DW could get to her account through the link on her Medallion. DW is now on the phone

with Princess. Her Medallion site still has all the booking info but not the FCC and Cruise Days etc.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, emmak8 said:

Cannot login today. Princess posts they are having problems . 

It's been that way for a couple of hours for me and the MedallionClass app is the same way.  I am guessing that they are doing some unannounced work behind the scenes.  Hoping it will be up later and that things on both will be finally functioning.

11 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

It's been that way for a couple of hours for me and the MedallionClass app is the same way.  I am guessing that they are doing some unannounced work behind the scenes.  Hoping it will be up later and that things on both will be finally functioning.

Same for me