RCL Drink Package Prices have not changed in two weeks

Has anyone else been following the price updates on RCL drink packages?  I've been checking everyday (sometimes twice/day) to monitor the Deluxe Beverage Package prices. I want to purchase and lock in my price but not at the $71/pp/pd price.  There have been no changes to this, nor the Internet prices in two weeks. I have 5 cruises booked and would like to make these purchases.  Any input?

19 minutes ago, birdsinparadise525 said:

Has anyone else been following the price updates on RCL drink packages?  I've been checking everyday (sometimes twice/day) to monitor the Deluxe Beverage Package prices. I want to purchase and lock in my price but not at the $71/pp/pd price.  There have been no changes to this, nor the Internet prices in two weeks. I have 5 cruises booked and would like to make these purchases.  Any input?

Sales have been running about every 3 weeks or so.  Patience.....

• Like 2

I have three cruises booked for next year and am constantly checking drink packages pricing for all three.  One of them dropped to 47 dollars a day, plus tip, last week.  I bought it and it went up the next day to 54.

Another of the cruises dropped from 89 to 71 per day.  Which is way too much, in my opinion.  I will keep waiting for a drop.

I have gotten many cruise price reductions for one of the sailings, totaling 760 dollars.

You may want to call and check on reductions for all your cruises often.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, birdsinparadise525 said:

Check on Wednesdays.  They seem to have the sales starting on that day.  Also, check this link.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/Snapshot_of_CruisePlanner_Offers.pdf

Another CC'er gave me that link a few weeks ago.  They update that link when the sale starts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, birdsinparadise525 said:

So happy I have ours booked through Jan 2022. $50 to $58 per night.  I am good with that

Just booked Odyssey for an 8 day in Jan '22.    Currently asking $67pp/pd plus gratuity.       

Do the same "rules" as in the past still apply?.....Buy now, but if the price lowers you can cancel and rebuy at the lower price?

$67pp/pd results in $1264 for a couple.    Feels steep but it is 8 days and is early in the game.      In the past I've gotten the package for as low as  $39pp/pd, but usually its been $49-$52.    So we'll play the watch and re-book game.

I just booked the Adventure for June 26th today so I haven't been watching prices. Right now the Deluxe is sitting at $67 pp per day. Is that a sale or normal prices? Anyone know what they charge for it once on-board?

5 minutes ago, sailor05 said:

Right now the Deluxe is sitting at $67 pp per day. Is that a sale or normal prices? Anyone know what they charge for it once on-board?

Not sure there's a "normal", but seems a bit high, unless that already includes the 18% grats. Prices on board vary as well and we don't know what pricing will be like after cruising resumes from the US.

Hi all, what's the deal with gratuities and drinks packages, the T&Cs state:

'On certain sailings, gratuities and taxes are additional and will be applied at check-out.'

It's not clear whether on this cruise they are or not?