Prices for a 7 Day Cruise

muffin1327

The prices would be listed on the website for each cruise. When I look at the website, the prices are in US dollars. I don't know if that changes based upon the country where you are located. The prices vary, depending upon several factors,  one being where you want to be on the ship.

In my opinion the two ships are equal. We choose based upon timing and itinerary. We've been sailing SD for twenty years, and we love it.

This is a very, very rough “rule of thumb” because it does vary depending on the season, itinerary, and stateroom deck … but I’ve told others it generally comes out to around $850 US Dollars per person, per night in the Med (the Caribbean is less expensive).  As fellow Seadreamers know, this is inclusive of food and beverages, water toys, etc.  However, this does not include land excursions, premium wines, spa treatments, WiFi, etc. so one must budget for those charges as well.  Concur with Zimmy - we have been on for 13 years over two dozen times and the ships are equally excellent (we too select trips based on itineraries and when we can travel).

Edited by JES4845
Add WiFi
  • Like 1