What is your Favorite Hot Entree during your Breakfast on board.........

BklynBoy8

1 hour ago, rkacruiser said:

Maybe its the sea air or the venue that makes the difference?  😀

Or maybe it's living somewhere where there aren't many Mexicans. We recently moved from Reno to Seattle. The Mexican food here was pretty boring. Until we found just recently a place that is outstanding. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...

Having a great breakfast this morning at home I have to see if I can try it on board this coming sailing.

I make the greatest Corned Beef Hash at home with a fried egg to top if off. Everytime I pass by local Jewish Deli we love to bring stuff home from I always bring home extra Corned Beef to make my homemade CB Patties. I make enough to even freeze some and enjoy in the future.

Have to see if on board and ask for it this coming sailing.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 9:00 PM, BklynBoy8 said:

Having a great breakfast this morning at home I have to see if I can try it on board this coming sailing.

I make the greatest Corned Beef Hash at home with a fried egg to top if off. Everytime I pass by local Jewish Deli we love to bring stuff home from I always bring home extra Corned Beef to make my homemade CB Patties. I make enough to even freeze some and enjoy in the future.

Have to see if on board and ask for it this coming sailing.

Corned Beef Hash surely ought to be available on QM2!  (I doubt that it will be the quality that you obtain from your local Jewish Deli, however.)  Corned Beef Hash is available on the daily HAL breakfast menu.  And, I think, on Princess as well.  

I prefer a properly cooked Poached Egg on my Hash.  Preferably two eggs.  I like to puncture the eggs and let the yolk run down into the Hash and let the yolk be absorbed.  

Regardless of my request to my Steward on HAL, the eggs come in a separate dish or on a slice of toast and I have to assemble my Poached Eggs on the Hash.  

2 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Corned Beef Hash surely ought to be available on QM2!  (I doubt that it will be the quality that you obtain from your local Jewish Deli, however.)  Corned Beef Hash is available on the daily HAL breakfast menu.  And, I think, on Princess as well.  

I prefer a properly cooked Poached Egg on my Hash.  Preferably two eggs.  I like to puncture the eggs and let the yolk run down into the Hash and let the yolk be absorbed.  

Regardless of my request to my Steward on HAL, the eggs come in a separate dish or on a slice of toast and I have to assemble my Poached Eggs on the Hash.  

rka,

I definite believe it's how it is made from the beginning. You would NEVER use Broadcast Hash from the can.

The hash is on the Bkfst menu of the Mary2 and will try it on the next sailing. 

I use only 1 fried egg on the top of the hash. And a slight drizzy of a good ketchup on top of the hash.

Yes, the yolk is the topper of the dish. Ship crews get the items from different stations in the kitchen and they are on separate dishes. So I know what you mean. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, abugarcia1 said:

I love breakfast and can never really do this at home so I'm saying steak and eggs with hashbrowns

Always wanted to but too stuck on Bacon and Potatoes O'Brien.....

On 6/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, abugarcia1 said:

I love breakfast and can never really do this at home so I'm saying steak and eggs with hashbrowns

Steak and eggs are a very rare treat for me.  I do recall ordering that on a ship for breakfast.  The steak was a Minute-type of steak.  

If the restaurant that I am patronizing for Breakfast has it on their menu, I have ordered it, but, there is always too much food for me at that time of the morning.

• Like 1