NCL Pepsi Products

BKNYChick

There is a year and a half wait for my next cruise and I don't mind... we all need this Corona business to be a memory... HOWEVER, in preparation, I need this post to get to someone at the cruise line, on behalf of all the diabetic diet soda drinkers PLEASE improve your sugar free soda options!!!! Pepsi Zero, Diet Mountain Dew and Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry -- NEED to be added... Diet Pepsi and Diet Sierra Mist CANNOT be the only carbonated drinks we are provided... I'm sure Pepsi Co wouldn't mind the increase in purchase! 

Thanks! 

• Like 7

Omg, wouldn’t it be amazing if sometime during the pandemic hiatus NCL renegotiated their soft drink licensing, and when cruising resumes they magically have Coke products?  A girl can dream.  Can’t stand Diet Pepsi.  Lucky for me I drink mainly alcohol when cruising!

• Like 18
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Shidah said:

Omg, wouldn’t it be amazing if sometime during the pandemic hiatus NCL renegotiated their soft drink licensing, and when cruising resumes they magically have Coke products?  A girl can dream.  Can’t stand Diet Pepsi.  Lucky for me I drink mainly alcohol when cruising!

Please no my husband just switched to Pepsi, it was a struggle but I do the shopping. He laughed and said at least he would be use to it for our next cruise 😃.

• Like 1

to quote rick nelson: "you cant please everyone so you got to please yourself"  Personally, I'm addicted to pepsi just like some people are addicted to coffee.

i can even have an ice cold pepsi with whatever i might be having for breakfast, and i have one with every meal of the day, and a few in between.

i can drink coke but much prefer the other. one year we were visiting disney world, and if  youve ever been there, there is not a pepsi to be found  in any of their parks or properties (coke lovers rejoice) i commented this to the waitress at our hotel, and she went out and got me a 6 pack of pepsi. god bless her heart and she got a massive tip.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I much prefer Coke Zero but I’m not much of a soda drinker as I prefer coffee or water. My Husband is a hard core Diet Coke drinker so it’s not pleasant for him to drink Pepsi. However Diet Pepsi mixed with rum works for him. He is also a big water drinker so he will survive. If we didn’t enjoy NCL so much we would probably sail by choice of soda. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

NCL - pepsi brands

RC - coke brand

It's why McDonald's will sell only coke whilst KFC sells pepsi

My dear is they get rid of full sugar altogether. In Scotland, a lot of restaurant chains sell the sugar free stuff which I can't stand as we have a sugar tax here so it's more expensive for full sugar drinks

7 minutes ago, MaineYachtClub said:

There's a reason it's called "Rum and Coke" or "Jack and Coke".  It just ain't the same with Pepsi.

on a blind taste test, could you actually tell the difference? would it make a difference to you if the drink was called rum and cola or jack and cola?

22 minutes ago, complawyer said:

on a blind taste test, could you actually tell the difference? would it make a difference to you if the drink was called rum and cola or jack and cola?

Any true Coke or Pepsi lover can easily tell which is which in a blind taste test...Coke for me as I find Pepsi to be too sweet.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Shidah said:

NOOO- I love the Pepsi. Had to sneak my Mountain Dews onto Holland. You can get Coke at most ports but no one had Mountain Dew.

• Like 1

Coke is much better with Rum- thats why it is called a Rum and Coke. I Rum and Pepsi is a flat drink with no carbonization.

I got my start in the restaurant industry working at McDonalds. We took our carbonization very seriously and some one come in every week to calibrate the tanks

Our techinician, Earl said Coke was much better than Pepsi.

• Like 1

Maybe that is why McDonalds Diet Coke is the best.  It seriously has the perfect combo of syrup and carbonation.  I’m addicted to large $1 McD’s diet cokes the same way people are addicted to Starbucks.  They just make me so happy!

• Like 3