Is this a good deal? NCL 7 Night Greek Isles

Hi all, please delete if these isn't allowed. I'm having a hard time figuring out if I've booked a halfway decent deal. Need to make the deposit in the next few days if so. Total will be $4900 for 2 adults, Balcony room on the NCL Jade 7 night cruise through the Greek Islands, Sept 5 sail date. This includes airfare from TX, arriving 2 days early (no hotel) and the Free at Sea promos (open bar, 2 specialty dinners, free wifi, $50 off 1st guest excursions). I've googled and I see super cheap and super expensive fares, but it seems like the cheap ones are only for inside rooms? Any advice is appreciated, TIA!

It sounds like a decent deal but the way to be sure is to find out how much the airfare is and add it to what other cruise lines are charging for a similar itinerary (along with what they charge for their drink package plus the other things you are getting in the "free" at sea promo). Total all of that up and if it is more than $4900 it's a good deal, if it's around $4900 it's a decent deal and if the total is under $4900 by a significant amount then it's not a decent deal. (Out of pure curiosity I checked flights from Dallas to Athens for mid-October and the lowest roundtrip airfare on that search was $743 per person with most of the flights costing $1100 per person.)

• 3 weeks later...

FANTASTIC deal. 

We had the same cruise booked for August at $3800 for an oceanview with air.

We decided we didn't want a port intensive cruise to a new locale for us, so we changed to the Celebrity Edge in the Caribbean--$3300 for a balcony plus air.

• Like 1