Bahama Cruise Menus

We’re on the 8/21 cruise and I’ve been hoping to see so e sample menus but I guess it’s too early.  Anything I find is pre-Covid and probably won’t reflect current options and offerings.  If anyone finds something it would be helpful if you can share.

We don't usually start seeing many Crystal menus (for Waterside, at least) until people start posting them in their trip reports.  Once Serenity reenters service, we should start getting a good flow of them.  They usually vary a little between the two ocean ships too.  I expect we'll see them change a little less cruise-to-cruise though since they'll have the same length and chandlers/suppliers, which wasn't usually the norm in the past.

Vince

• Like 2

If you have found menus for Prego, Umi Uma, Silk and Waterside from pre-Covid my guess is the menus you will find on board will be the same or very similar to those.

I expect them to largely repeat from cruise to cruise based on prior experience.  

As Vince mentioned there could be some subtle changes but in the scheme of things I believe very little.

Keith

Thanks Roy! Memories of deliciousness! I took all these wonderful choices for granted when I had the good fortune to be on Symphony for a month of 3 b/b's in the fall of '19. Would LOVE to enjoy the Crystal cuisine right now! Alas I will need to wait till next spring!😋

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Roy, those menus made me smile SO much! Thank you for sharing. I needed a Crystal menu fix, albeit online only! 🙂

I haven't followed these forums much in the past year and a half and am getting caught up. Thank you all for keeping things positive during these wonky times! Our region - The Greater Toronto Area - has been one of the most locked down places in North America throughout the pandemic. Since this whole thing started, our dear restauranteurs have been madatated to close for indoor dining for well over 365 days. When they were allowed to open for a few very brief periods, capacity limits were a whopping 10 people inside and strict limitations on patios with social distancing. So all of this is to say that my husband and I have not dined inside a restaurant in over 15 months! We've supported our local establishments via takeout and delivery but my goodness we are hungry (literally and figuratively) to dine inside like we used to again!

Dining aboard Crystal has seemed like a distant dream but this forum is making it seem more like a real possibility. We will both be fully vaccinated by July so hope is on the horizon!

I've got my eyes on one of the fall's Caribbean cruises and am desperately trying to convince my husband to take the plunge. I'm going to share Roy's menus to remind him what he'd be missing out on. 🥂

Edited by BeachTunes
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, rafinmd said:

This is from a 7-day 2019 Caribbean cruise on the Symphony.  There will certainly be differences but it should give a general idea of the offerings.

https://getawaysfrom21044.wordpress.com/menus/symphony19menus/

Roy

Dang Roy.....you're making me so nostalgic for dinner at Waterside!!  Thanks for posting though!

~Nancy

• Like 1