Shore Excursions Booklet

Lynda S

Does anyone know if you can still print out an entire shore excursion booklet for your cruise?  I like to arm-chair travel in print and select from there.

I did it for our last Azamara cruise in  2019 but I do not see how to do it now.

I haven’t been able to download a PDF for the best part of 12 months in Australia. I’ve tried on various computers and ipads with no success. I have sent a number of emails to Azamara about this but nothing has been done.

If you change to the US site (click in the flag at bottom of page) you can, of course, successfully download the excursion booklet but it shows the price in USD. I have done this and then hand written the AUD price alongside each excursion.

As a separate issue on excursions, Azamara Australia has confirmed that if I wish to pre-book an excursion, the AUD price shown for the excursion is what I’ll be charged. The problem here is that the exchange rate shown is USD0.60 per Australian dollar; whereas the current commercial rate is 0.77. This is a blatant rip off which they should correct. I assume UK, Canadian, NZ and other nationality guests are similarly ripped off if their exchange rate appreciates against the greenback.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lynda S said:

Thank you Jazzbeau, this worked perfect!  I just could not find the spot where to get that brochure!

I made a bookmark because I kept losing it.  Were you able to switch it to Canada dollars?

Thank you Lynda and Jazzbeau.  Having never sailed Azamara before, I didn't even know this existed.  I didn't convert it to CDN as we will use our US Amex.

Well, I just went back to see if I could convert to CDN to answer your question Jazzbeau.  Yes, you can and the conversion rate is amazing 13%!!!  I may have to rethink this!  I wonder if it's a mistake?  We are used to paying over 30% but the CDN $ has been increasing lately so it's now well below 30% but not 13%.

13 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Well, I just went back to see if I could convert to CDN to answer your question Jazzbeau.  Yes, you can and the conversion rate is amazing 13%!!!  I may have to rethink this!  I wonder if it's a mistake?  We are used to paying over 30% but the CDN $ has been increasing lately so it's now well below 30% but not 13%.

I’m seeing 17% this morning 

I did get it to convert to CDN dollars successfully but I didn't realize it was only at 13 or even 17% - that's a great deal all around!  

I only usually look at the prices to compare to what I see out there for private tours.  I did book one though on our last Azamara trip (it was a really cool tour through the various departments on the ship on a sea day) and if I recall right, even though I booked it in CDN, they converted it to USD and then applied it to our on-board acct.  I booked prior to sailing which I thought was a really cool thing to be able to book a shore excursion in advance and have it taken off of our on-board credit. 

'I'll look that up though to see if it was converted when I booked it.